Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are you guys today?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
How are you guys today?

The same. Lonely and sexually deprived
Frustrated New Girl GIF

not very happy as usual

it's my day off and i just went to a great chinese family restaurant watching heterosexual couples and their families doing fine. hope they don't cooperate with the jews and let their children transition later on. i'm happy being forever alone but i hate seeing fags and libshits disparaging regular people because they missed their pronoun.

My body hasn't left me die

Horrible, pain from drinking on antabuse is still there after 3 months. Will do an ultrasound scan tomorrow. Worst case it’s liver disease or cancer, but more likely gallblader issue or stomach ulcer.

Been sober for 1.5 months but have been thinking about drinking a lot more last couple of days.

Horrible, pain from drinking on antabuse is still there after 3 months. Will do an ultrasound scan tomorrow. Worst case it’s liver disease or cancer, but more likely gallblader issue or stomach ulcer.

Been sober for 1.5 months but have been thinking about drinking a lot more last couple of days.
What is antabuse?