Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you guys enjoying the summer?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I start my new job in July and have been LDARing. I have zero motivation or energy to do anything. I hardly leave the house unless it’s a necessity.

I don’t even go to the gym anymore even though I got tons of compliments on my physique. I don’t feel like working out and doing steroids anymore when I don’t get girls anyways.

It’s been 95 degrees everyday and beaches are PACKED. I see a bunch of guys when I drive by who are with tons of girls. It’s so unfair.. then I look at my lifeless eyes in the rear view mirror and feel depressed.

Mine has been shit so far and nothing has happened besides me having to attend two back-to-back Summer courses and two back-to-back pajeet weddings. Hoping it can get better soon though

I'm not, there's nothing to enjoy during the summER.

I have to start a new job this summer to help out with the bills. I can’t stay a NEET anymore. I inherited my dad’s muscle car and need to be able to afford gas for it and repairs as needed. That car is how I’m enjoying my summer. I had it out for a drive yesterday and it was awesome.

If I was a chad I would be in pure heaven now that it is summer but because Im a truecel all I do is rot and daydream

Summer ? Enjoy ? Do you think i am a fucking chad ?

I start my new job in July and have been LDARing. I have zero motivation or energy to do anything. I hardly leave the house unless it’s a necessity.

I don’t even go to the gym anymore even though I got tons of compliments on my physique. I don’t feel like working out and doing steroids anymore when I don’t get girls anyways.

It’s been 95 degrees everyday and beaches are PACKED. I see a bunch of guys when I drive by who are with tons of girls. It’s so unfair.. then I look at my lifeless eyes in the rear view mirror and feel depressed.
aren’t you roping this year?

Another summer of LDARing. The only positive about never getting to go outside is that i don't have to see stacies

Just the same ol' same ol'

it's been fun

two back-to-back pajeet weddings. Hoping it can get better soon though
sorry to hear that

I've seen a couple of those, and iirc pajeet weddings are absolutely insufferable

all of this dumb ceremonial shit and it's like since you guys love each other somuch why don't you just find a room and fuck + stop annoying the rest of us

How is the job going

Hated every second of it but bit the bullet and just got the training done this week. Did some presentations in front of 50+ people but glad it’s over.

Still I don’t want to do this forever. I have an appointment tomorrow morning to talk to a recruiter for the marines about possibly enlisting

Just finished a week of training, did some presentations in front of 50+ people but glad it’s over.

Still I don’t want to do this forever. I have an appointment tomorrow morning to talk to a recruiter for the marines about possibly enlisting
If you are in the US you should really think about what that entails. Border Patrol pays way better, gives you transferable skills, and you only have to do 3 years minimum plus you'll be fluent in Spanish when you graduate the academy.

36c in a small room for 10 hours a day is hell
Cant convince my dad to buy ac

Well, I've been at a summer house lately, just came back, so it's been fun i guess, other than that, everything's the same, still an incel, a virgin...with no prospect..

If you are in the US you should really think about what that entails. Border Patrol pays way better, gives you transferable skills, and you only have to do 3 years minimum plus you'll be fluent in Spanish when you graduate the academy.

Ultimately I’d like to be a state trooper (which is hard to get into and they pay well like $60 an hour) but military experience is preferred or a criminal justice degree

Figured I’d do the marines (either infantry or policemen in the corps) or national guard

But yeah, good idea never even thought about border patrol

i hate every season

Swimming in forested lake, driving my cheap old car with sunroof open, eating ice cream on bench while listening to these. Much better than winter when I almost only LDAR and light comfortable clothing is not enough.
naurulokki-salovaara.jpg

It's not anymore enjoyable than every other time of the year

It's been horrible, it's been 100 degrees for the past week and at night when I open my windows mosquitoes see it as an invite to come into my house

June and July means no English league football (soccer) it's hard for sportsball sheep.
It's been the worst summer ever weatherwise.
Just fuckin awful and I don't have the cash to go abroad while certain other people in my family get 4 holidays a year

Summer is brutal