Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How are you guys coping during the lockdown?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I live in curryland where a lockdown has recently been imposed till the end of Mar. I have a business and have never taken more than a day off in more than 6 years. Iam going to cope playing door eternal and posting here.

What about you guys? How are you coping during this event?

Same as I always do. Just sit indoors.

Playing more Morrowind, Shivering Isles, and Nehrim than usual. Watching more YouTube than usual. Basically, my normal copes, but more.

Maths, running near the house/pushups, listening to classical/blues/boogiewoogie music

alcohol buddy boyo
also, very little has change bar the greater contact i have with my family

Listening to Ghibli and shitposting with fellow lads :feelsYall:

Playing more Morrowind, Shivering Isles, and Nehrim than usual. Watching more YouTube than usual. Basically, my normal copes, but more.

Shivering isles is awesome.

Just sitting is pretty bad for your mental health. Get busy coping buddy boyo.

What games are you playing?
Maths, running near the house/pushups, listening to classical/blues/boogiewoogie music

Math is a good cope ngl.

Last edited:
Plenty of games to hold me over should a lockdown ensue: Skyrim, Nioh 2, DooM Eternal, Animal Crossing, Breath of the Wild, and the ultimate LDAR MMO: OSRS. The first season of The Wire was dirt cheap so I also bought that some weeks ago because people say it's the best show of all time

I'm trying to cope with Dark souls III
but after playing for some time, I start to feel sick, like dizzy and nauseous
I've felt this way before but while playing FPS games, like Left 4 Dead, Bioshock, Portal, etc... This is the first time I feel this way with a third person game
fuck this world, can't even gamecope anymore
over for motionsicknesscels

I've felt this way before but while playing FPS games, like Left 4 Dead, Bioshock, Portal, etc... This is the first time I feel this way with a third person game
Lock on, don’t dodge because that’s for plebs, just spam greatshield.
Profit, hopefully.

Other than having to live at my house instead of uni my life is not that different. I still just use my computer/phone, do art, go on walks and do uni work

making collages

Other than having to live at my house instead of uni my life is not that different. I still just use my computer/phone, do art, go on walks and do uni work

Wat ap artcel?

Doom eternal makes me feel that way sometimes. I need to take a break before i continue.

nothing has changed except that i have online classes

Yeah how is different from an incels normal life? I guess my biggest difference is I can’t gymcel because closed.

Yeah how is different from an incels normal life? I guess my biggest difference is I can’t gymcel because closed.
Likewise. Hopefully i dont become a fat fuck by the time this gets over.

Video games and this site tbh, not that bad but i am anxious

I'm trying to get into Keyboard and mouse gaming.

I'm decent with aiming, now just working on movement and AIm trainer.

I am yogaceling and trying to astral fuck out

Just LDAR'ing as usual.

everyone losing their minds after 3 days of home stay, meanwhile this is my lifestyle for the past few years

Same as usual, minus the gymceling.

With a work ethic like that im sure a beautiful woman would appreciate to be with you :soy:

But seriously thats nuts dude not many people can work that hard, I hope you can enjoy this break and your business will do OK in the future. :feelsokman:

Stocking up on gasoline.

My area got locked down but my work somehow got exempted so I still have to go to work, sucks man