Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are you all brocels?

• Thread starter UglyIndianManlet123
  • Start date
UglyIndianManlet123

UglyIndianManlet123

Greycel
What’s everyone doing on this lonely Friday night then buddy boyos? It’s another night of mindlessly scrolling though facebook and seeing all of my old high school friends live their lives, marry, have kids, whilst I rot in my room and nothing has changed.

There needs to be a comma after "all" in the title. I understood the question in a completely different sense when I first read it.

When I read the title I thought you was asking how we manage to get along
There needs to be a comma after "all" in the title. I understood the question in a completely different sense when I first read it.

tbh interesting how meaning can completely change

i did not even realize its friday.time seems to pass so quick.

good thank you

I'm awful, btw. I feel in a more rotten mood than usual. I went to the Korean market an hour ago and saw two WMAF.

Fridaynight and saturdaynight hang-out threads should become a .co mainstay TBH.

Surviving. I might play some games later today if LDARing doesn't take the better of me.

I’m gunna try to rope tonight, if I even have the energy, which I probably won’t. If I back out/ do it and fuck up, then just surviving my mothers abuse till I go over to my dads

LDARing, pretty stressed with work related shit, I wish life was more comfy tbh.

I’m gunna try to rope tonight, if I even have the energy, which I probably won’t. If I back out/ do it and fuck up, then just surviving my mothers abuse till I go over to my dads
Why not cope anymore?

after returning from my requested ban, I realize this is the only place I can cope well.

I'm good. My neighbor has just finished plowing his female so I have peace and quiet now.

Plan for tonight:
1. prep some food
2. watch anime: rezero S2 and oreigaru S3

was playing cod
Literally raped the entire enemy team, now gonna go watch a film then sleep

Pretty shit day ngl.
What a surprise that is lul.

who asked
r8xmzw56rhh41.jpg

Why not cope anymore?
Because TV shows and Fapping arnt worth getting yelled at and beaten by my mother, only to have my suffering ignored and or encouraged by my father

Because TV shows and Fapping arnt worth getting yelled at and beaten by my mother, only to have my suffering ignored and or encouraged by my father
Why not see the removing from this abusive parental home as a goal before this final step.

Just another night posting on here