Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over HOW ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING TALL

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
★★★★
I was at the mall yesterday because I wanted to buy a CD and places like Wal-Mart no longer sell them so I had to go to Sunrise Records (basically the store that replaced HMV here in Canada).

I swear a majority of the young girls I saw there were my height or a little bit taller and every time I passed one or a group of them by I wanted to kms. Even when I went for a walk at this one park in that same city a few days ago the only young women I saw all heightmogged me.

I'm 5'7" too how the fuck is this possible :reeeeee::reeeeee:

The average height in Canada is supposed to be 5'4" for girls WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY???

I've even noticed on dating apps (chadfishing) that when I filter by 5'4" and under in my area there aren't that many girls either.

I swear a majority of the young girls I saw there were my height or a little bit taller
:feelsohh:
Average Euro foid height is like 5'7 maybe their families were imigrants from some tallfag country.

Canadian foids are all troons. There's a reason how they somehow win every single foid's sports event.

The average height in Canada is supposed to be 5'4" for girls WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY???
In nursing homes, the average includes all the previous generations too.

Holy fuck felt. Some of them are built like fucking linebackers too, so I sometimes get frame mogged. like towering over me wasn't bad enough.

If its gonna make you feel better it means they are gonna suffer more when I chained them into my basement forcing them to be slaves

No seriously like what the fuck how am I getting heightmogged BY FUCKING 14 YEAR OLDS???

I was at the mall yesterday because I wanted to buy a CD and places like Wal-Mart no longer sell them so I had to go to Sunrise Records (basically the store that replaced HMV here in Canada).

I swear a majority of the young girls I saw there were my height or a little bit taller and every time I passed one or a group of them by I wanted to kms. Even when I went for a walk at this one park in that same city a few days ago the only young women I saw all heightmogged me.

I'm 5'7" too how the fuck is this possible :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I've even noticed on dating apps (chadfishing) that when I filter by 5'4" and under in my area there aren't that many girls either.
Hive theory :blackpill::yes::redpill::no:

Like I care, I’m in love with Amazonian white girls :ahegao:

Foids should be Dead(in Minecraft)

Last edited:
Menendez black ops2

Jewish chemicals are been pumped in the food and water supply so foids can grow taller, therefore it exaggerates the hypergamy problem contributing to population control.

Post 2005 Era Hypergamy .

If you go to the Midwestern United States (especially around the Plains area) or Europe, this is very commonplace.

Though it's almost stupid how younger women on average seem to be way taller than their counterparts from previous generations.

who cares anymore all foid hates us

Holy fuck felt. Some of them are built like fucking linebackers too, so I sometimes get frame mogged. like towering over me wasn't bad enough.
lol istg I've seen high school age foids with like 22" bidelt or wider man :feelshaha:

Just saying, its pointless to go crazy for them when they dont care about you
I will still coom buckets to them and clog the toilet at my school with my cum (which is a thing that can actually happen Kek)

I will still coom buckets to them and clog the toilet at my school with my cum (which is a thing that can actually happen Kek)
My school actually put out a notice for people to not jerk off into the toilets because it was clogging them :feelskek:

My school actually put out a notice for people to not jerk off into the toilets because it was clogging them :feelskek:
Jerking off is now accelerationist praxis

In nursing homes, the average includes all the previous generations too.
Do you think there’s a explanation to why so many people are having sudden growth spurts. Im 5’8 Gen Z’er, also ethnic and every other Gen Z mogs in height, especially if white

I'd rejoice tall foids being prevalent but they won't fuck me anyway so who gives a shit.

Because they consume Testosterone from the abortion pills and toilet papilloma virus "vaccine" enforced by the gay freemasons and the nameless.

Do you think there’s a explanation to why so many people are having sudden growth spurts. Im 5’8 Gen Z’er, also ethnic and every other Gen Z mogs in height, especially if white
Better access to nutrition and medical advances during their formation and early years, also their mothers picking taller guys to breed with.

Better access to nutrition and medical advances during their formation and early years, also their mothers picking taller guys to breed with.
That doesn’t explain why men are staying the same height while women seem to explode in height

That doesn’t explain why men are staying the same height while women seem to explode in height
In my area guys are getting taller.

I saw a 6 ft 2 femoid a few days ago.

Meh, this is just the result of living in a society of plenty. You can see this in communist countries the most, older people are waaay shorter than the youngsters because they grew up in a society that forced them to starve. Modern day diets activate some sort of gene that tells the body to grow as much as it can because it is experiencing a period of plenty. Nothing more and nothing less than people having a better, more varied diet.

Damn it's over men have a few decades left before legions of giant Gigastacies take over