Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are women so complacent with being held down

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My sister recently casually mentioned "yeah, the government is spying on all of your texts and browser history or whatever", and I was shocked at how casually she said this. Like it was said so casually, carefree, and acceptedly. I have no doubt she's correct, but it just never ceases to amaze me how okay women are with whatever the government puts on them.

It makes alot of sense they're trying to control the male populace, because men are the ones who actually are bothered by being assfucked like that. They are the ones who can actually overthrow them if they push it too far.

Meanwhile women will never do anything. They'll just get down and suck their cocks if they ask as well.

Last edited:
Women love confirming to social norms. It's "normal" nowadays for the government to do this so she just rolls with it.

Also most normies (men and women) can't think ahead and see the possible consequences of things like censorship or spying on people

Women love confirming to social norms. It's "normal" nowadays for the government to do this so she just rolls with it.

Also most normies (men and women) can't think ahead and see the possible consequences of things like censorship or spying on people
Pretty hilarious that every single normie ever wrote a book report on 1984 in high school yet they literally don't apply any of it to real life after wards

Women have always been the greatest enabler of the status quo

Most women are conformist whores.

Pretty hilarious that every single normie ever wrote a book report on 1984 in high school yet they literally don't apply any of it to real life after wards
yeah i'm pretty sure it has to do with "predictive programming"
Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.
People are being conditioned subconciously to just accept being spied on. Women of course are more likely to have a herd mentality while men are more likely to resist.

Women are natural comformists. They only revolt against patriarchy en masse today because it's the popular position.