Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are we supposed to be raised?

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
I've seen a lot of times here the argument that the last generations of man are cuck, or pussies or not have a manly enough behavior, or whatever thing I miss, attributed at least partly to the fact of being raised by women, you know, a lot of single mothers, a lot of fathers who work a lot, a lot of girl teacher, whatever
my question is, how are we supposed to be raised then? I mean, as far as I know the man has always had to work so in ancient he was not at home that much anyway, I don't really know tbh, Maybe hunter gatherer children did go on the hunt and physical works s as a child but I don't know, and I don't know the age
So those of you who blame children being bred by woman as at least partially the cause of male degradation, which do you think is the correct way of raising male children

To have some dignity and dont tolerate getting fucked with, while still being rational and clear minded, so he doesnt turn into a hyper agressive neanderthal. Also having some empathy can help too

in short, you're supposed to be raised around people, ideally the same people over a long period of time

but at some point it became "popular" for middle class and lower middle class families to become isolated cocooning lairs of dysfunction, with no links to the extended family, the neighbors, whatever... often even moving frequently and leaving everything behind in the old town

this leaves the boys to compete exclusively based on looks and status, with no support, and it often doesn't end well

I've seen a lot of times here the argument that the last generations of man are cuck, or pussies or not have a manly enough behavior,

Every single generation of males thinks that the next one coming after them is weak, soft, etc.

Simple jealousy. Old Chads and normies are mad that the prime foids are now fucked by younger Chads, not by them anymore.

Every single generation of males thinks that the next one coming after them is weak, soft, etc.

Simple jealousy. Old Chads and normies are mad that the prime foids are now fucked by younger Chads, not by them anymore.
There are indigenous tribes where the old men have a lot of sex with young foids. I know they could still be jealous because the foids could feel more attracted to the young chads, but I don't know whether they are jealous or the foids do feel more attraction by young men

Anyway this case you mention is not what I 'm referring to in this thread, because I'm talking about guys of this generation complaining about their own generation being non functional enough males because of being raised by femoids