Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How are we going to deal with the fact that there will always be people all over the world who won't make it?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
How to deal with this? There will always be people who, despite a lot of effort and desire, will never succeed.
They will never be able to achieve their dreams
How can I not feel distressed knowing that the probability of fatality is always there?

How to deal with this? There will always be people who, despite a lot of effort and desire, will never succeed.
How can I not feel distressed knowing that the probability of fatality is always there?
Some go grapemaxx

You know that the majority will never make it not just a few. Think about how many rich people do you really know and out of those how many actually enjoy their life and don't live like a stingy cunt or have health issues or have a dead family or something

The strong will always prey on the weak.

Some will be born with everything, others will be born with nothing.

It’s nature.

Winners cannot exist with losers. And you're far more likely to be a loser.

The main problem is that society is dishonest about the inequality. No one would agonize over this question if we dropped the act.

"Don't worry bro, just take cold showers and lift weights bro, roasties will be all over you" :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back