Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how are users not bored in here

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
this forum is boring its very repetitive

Life in general is boring and very repetitive, unless you’re a rich famous chad

my brain is no good

Browse the site while drunk or on different drugs depending on the specific day to mix it up and give yourself more variety.

I dont have any thing else to do

You're not obliged to spend your whole days here tbh

Life is repetitive. Everything is repetitive

Come read my 7-page Margot Robbie thread in the Sewers if you are bored :feelsdevil:

Fakecel tier thread tbh, incels dont have much better to do

It's boring at times but it's one of my main places to socialize. I don't get much irl socializing, so I spend lots of time on here.

I have gotten bored of here that's why I have been posting way less these past few months. This forum wasn't always so boring and repetitive (at least to me). But it has gotten significantly worse sense I joined back in July 2022.

i play goy games and i don't nolife this forum

Everything presented on a screen is just stimuli

Many of us have really boring lives so it can be seen here, what else could be expected?

I do hope I’ll eventually grow out of this place, go to any old threads and 80% of the users are gone with a large portion form self deletion (not IRL suicide,they literally deleted their own account)