Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how are u doing guys today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
hello brocels how is life going for you guys and i wish you all goodluck with life and a happy day:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

juzt smoking some weed and playing zome smash broz :smonk:

okay i guess. was dealing with a wave of depression the past few weeks.

I caught the fucking coronavirus when i went out to the mall a few weeks ago. fucked up my head pretty good.

tomorrow i am returning to wageslaving so i will be less active
i will miss these few days of smoking weed writing here and rotting in my misery :smonk:
i got school on sept 8 and will need to fucking study and shit fuck this life

tomorrow i am returning to wageslaving so i will be less active
i will miss these few days of smoking weed writing here and rotting in my misery :smonk:
oh goodluckwith it

great it's Saturday bad things will happen, although it's better than on other days

great it's Saturday bad things will happen, although it's better than on other days
yeah i mean not everyday is bad some u can go outside or do something for urself

im fuckin hungry but dunno what to eat

Horrible fuck this life foids are living in extreme luxury eating in fancy restaurants all day and fucking chads and tyrones while I rot away my prime years :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Horrible fuck this life foids are living in extreme luxury eating in fancy restaurants all day and fucking chads and tyrones while I rot away my prime years :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
brutal due we live in hardcore mode

brutal due we live in hardcore mode
teen love pill is really hitting me badly today :feelsping:
teenage chads are fucking prime Stacie’s while I’m rotting :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

i suggest for u to eat pizza
LOL thats exactly what i have been considering but I am thinking about other options before I go with pizza (which costs much more)

was planning on playing FO3 until it got ruined by some Bethesda dumbshit so now I’m here

LOL thats exactly what i have been considering but I am thinking about other options before I go with pizza (which costs much more)
oh how about some burgers

No Boss - No Masters...100% NEET.Be the hidden hand.

22599119 A300 4048 8921 C92658261600
58E84036 1B8E 4213 A857 D5380C1AAF73

S̷̫͓̟̔̀̈́p̷͓̫̃l̸̛̠̟é̷̗̼͛͊n̶̦̳̦̥̈́d̴̻̣͒i̸̙̅d̸͓͊̾.̴͙̰̺̅ ̵̻̄Ţ̶̅h̵̡̯̥͐͋͘̕é̴̛̻̦͝ ̷̝̺̭̿ͅM̶̺̼̋͆ŏ̷͖̙͐̚͜o̷̼̾n̴̺͠l̵͉̦̲̪͛i̴̩̒g̴̩̹͂͗͝h̴͙̄ț̵̡̥̉̕ ̵͔͐P̸̭̣̤̮̄̓̅͊r̴̳̓o̴͈͋͜j̷̘͚͓͛͑e̸̤̺̞̪̅͆c̸̤̗̺̝̽̿t̴̳̠͊̊͒͐ ̶̧͉̏̋i̵̦͚̾̍̎̈́͜s̶̨͆̈́͘ ̶̢͎̊́̚ǵ̶̡͔̺̠̾o̸̼͗ǐ̸͓̆̌̋ṇ̶̛̠͕̍͂g̶̦̤̮͛ ̶̨͕͙̌͂͠w̷̖͎̺̅ẻ̷͍͚̌̉l̴̮̳̠͙̂͒́̆ľ̴͙̤̐
Splendid the moonlight project is gone well

teen love pill is really hitting me badly today :feelsping:
teenage chads are fucking prime Stacie’s while I’m rotting :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Teenage pill is so brutal

[UWSL]I lay in bed almost all day today because it was raining as fuck outside, also wondering about foid logic.[/UWSL]