Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How are some ugly/below average people so confident?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
There are many ugly people with lots of confidence, social skills and friends. How does this work?

don't know either, i wish they knew their place

Everyone wants to feel superior, and this is how they go out to achieve that.

They suffer from mental issues or are visually impaired since developing awareness.

There are many ugly people with lots of confidence, social skills and friends. How does this work?
they never had to go down the LMS rabbit hole because they usually managed to get a looksmatched gf through friends/social circle early on in their lives. They don´t have a clue how much looks matter in life and that their gf is a whore.

You just described me. What does it matter? No femoid is ever interested in me anyway.

Because they're low IQ. Low IQ people tend to be low inhibition and as a result breed like rabbits.

I have social skills, have friends, and am confident.

People need to realize it's all about F A C E

kek als ik niet gelukkig ben mag niemand gelukkig zijn :feelzez:

Ik ben sowieso niet gelukkig kek. Geen enkele meid toont interesse in mij. In het openbaar vermijden meisjes mij, ze gaan letterlijk een stuk opzij wanneer ik de straat oploop. Als ik samen met een vriend ben, dan lopen ze richting zijn kant ipv mijn kant. Het is over.

Obliviousness/delusion.

They are no mentalcels.

As an about average looking mentalcel (would rate myself somwhere between 4/10 or 5/10 ) i come to the realization that there are two types of ugly people. Those who are born just ugly, they manage it to somehow socialize or they are born ugly and a mentalcel too, people like me just can't make friends and generally have a hard time with other people.

They were lucky and developed good social skills.

because their bluepilled morons

Most low inhib sub5s will get a decent social circle, but will obviously be on the bottom of the totem pole and get constantly berated behind their backs. Most of the low inhib comes from autism

Ik ben sowieso niet gelukkig kek. Geen enkele meid toont interesse in mij. In het openbaar vermijden meisjes mij, ze gaan letterlijk een stuk opzij wanneer ik de straat oploop. Als ik samen met een vriend ben, dan lopen ze richting zijn kant ipv mijn kant. Het is over.

Ik geloof nog steeds niet dat je zo lelijk bent kek.

Ik geloof nog steeds niet dat je zo lelijk bent kek.

Broer ik maak dit dagelijks mee. Het is echt over voor mij. Ik snap niet waarom niemand mij gelooft... )=

Broer ik maak dit dagelijks mee. Het is echt over voor mij. Ik snap niet waarom niemand mij gelooft... )=

Waarschijnlijk oordeel je te hard en ben je like een 3/10 of 4/10.
2/10 is legit pijn aan mn ogen tier.

Waarschijnlijk oordeel je te hard en ben je like een 3/10 of 4/10.
2/10 is legit pijn aan mn ogen tier.

3/10 en 4/10 zijn bluepilled ratings. Hoe verklaar je anders dat meisjes mij vermijden in het openbaar terwijl ik ze niet eens aankijk? Ben gewoon echt een 2/10.. :(

Maybe because they have nothing to lose

Are you talking about curries? I think curries are the ones who only fit into your description: ugly, confident, oblivious and delusional.
I know some ugly ass mongrel curries who think they are white, LMFAO.

That
they never had to go down the LMS rabbit hole because they usually managed to get a looksmatched gf through friends/social circle early on in their lives. They don´t have a clue how much looks matter in life and that their gf is a whore.
Pretty spot on. In truth if you lock down a gf you can become oblivious to this incel problem because you are not actively seeking women