Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are some incels low inhibition enough to inject roids?

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Furthermore, as an incel (with likely next to nothing for social circle) how the fuck do you even obtain the roids? You mean you purchase them off some obscure Chinese site? How do you know what they put in it? How can you trust it?

If i smoked weed i wouldn't even have a single friend to get that from anymore yet i see incels even on here claiming they have an unlimited supply and are always in weed. How are some of you so connected up to the normal world? lol

I got roids off dark web (never used them) without much trouble. Depends on the laws where you live how closely it’s monitored and how harshly it’s punished. What put me off more were the negative health effects and the fact you need to do a PhD thesis worth of research to understand exactly how to use and combine them and mitigate their side effects.

It's the ultimate cope with surgery.
They know they have nothing to lose.

I can't even go to a doctor and ask for fin JFL at being this high inhib.

I think they just order online. Eroids is a review site for actual sources, many use that to find a supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back