Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How are people happy by consuming?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I have recently switched my PC and phone as they were very old and slow yet nothing has changed with my usage of them even if I can play the most recent games and do anything on them.

I have no apps installed on my phone and only thing I do with it besides calls and messages is occasionally browsing few sites, on PC I also do nothing but browse those same sites, watch some videos and play old games that could be ran on potato as everything new seems disinteresting, politicized and most importantly unoriginal.

So my question is how can non rich people get happy when they get a new iPhone that's same as 5 previous ones, 8K Mega Giga Smart TV, PS5 or PC with 1000$ graphics card so you can play a fully enhanced remaster of a remake on ultra high settings, smart watches that you won't even use, blender that can sing, a streaming service subscription where you will watch old movies then abandon it until new Superhero movie #19 comes out, etcetera, etcetera.... How do you constantly get excited over same things?

Normies are pressured to always have the latest thing

A lot of people are still under the impression that materialistic things are what make them happy. A lot of people also uses escapism to hide behind the fact that their life hasn't amount to anything. I have this frame of mind still myself, though I find myself more and more unhappy with my current conditions. I want to actually do something meaningful and something I can be proud of, not live in shit that won't mean anything next year.
Normies are pressured to always have the latest thing
This also. Have you ever seen how people online act toward people with android phones? Like actual fucking children.

Beats me. Maybe they get an ego boost wasting money so they can brag about how much they spend and how rich they are

Your propably Just depressed and or Numb

Play path of Exile , you actually have to Put in some.efforts and exalted orb Drops / good divination cards feel good

I Take your PC anytime If it can Run anything , lol ,

I have recently switched my PC and phone as they were very old and slow yet nothing has changed with my usage of them even if I can play the most recent games and do anything on them.

I have no apps installed on my phone and only thing I do with it besides calls and messages is occasionally browsing few sites, on PC I also do nothing but browse those same sites, watch some videos and play old games that could be ran on potato as everything new seems disinteresting, politicized and most importantly unoriginal.

So my question is how can non rich people get happy when they get a new iPhone that's same as 5 previous ones, 8K Mega Giga Smart TV, PS5 or PC with 1000$ graphics card so you can play a fully enhanced remaster of a remake on ultra high settings, smart watches that you won't even use, blender that can sing, a streaming service subscription where you will watch old movies then abandon it until new Superhero movie #19 comes out, etcetera, etcetera.... How do you constantly get excited over same things?
its very minimal compared to the ecstacy one can get partaking in teen love

Let us coomsomers cope :ahegao:

its very minimal compared to the ecstacy one can get partaking in teen love
If they could choose, I'm sure they'd choose teen love. However, they can't so they have to cope by consooming. Of course, Chad still gets both of these for free.

I consoom and am still sad

Consooming bad! :redpill::redpill::redpill: - says the /pol/tard with thousands of dollars in electronics

Your propably Just depressed and or Numb

Play path of Exile , you actually have to Put in some.efforts and exalted orb Drops / good divination cards feel good

I Take your PC anytime If it can Run anything , lol ,
I'm not depressed, I have better copes outside of it like lifting weights and working.
Consooming bad! :redpill::redpill::redpill: - says the /pol/tard with thousands of dollars in electronics
I'm from Eastern Europe, they were together 450 dollars on sale because that kind of money is your salary. Cunts like you would be crying here about being clinically depressed if you had to use PC from 2012 and smartphone from 2018 that needed a century to boot up a page.

I'm from Eastern Europe, they were together 450 dollars on sale because that kind of money is your salary. Cunts like you would be crying here about being clinically depressed if you had to use PC from 2012 and smartphone from 2018 that needed a century to boot up a page.
Not an attack against you, it's just that there are people overreacting against the soy culture without actually being consistent.

My phone is stereo!

I've consoomed enough products to realize half that shit doesn't even work right, it's maybe 20% better than the one that cost 1/10 as much, and it will be in the trash in 5 years