Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are online classes for you?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
Personally, I can never focus on them. I basically have to look at my screen for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And these are only the classes. If I do homework as well, I'd spend at least 10 hours a day on the computer. If I wanna play a video game as well, it's about 12 hours a day looking at a screen. Maybe I want to learn a bit of programming as well? 16 hours a day it is. That's basically all the time I spend awake.

Obviously, you have to be a total cuck to pay attention to online classes all the time. Usually, I just log into the zoom meeting, and do something else in my house. I read the course afterwards and I understand it better on my own.

Is it not so obvious what the elite is trying to do? They want to make us reliant on technology, and addicted to screens. Our brain will demand distraction all the time. This will only benefit them in the long run. They are literally demanding 10-12 hours a day on the computer in order to be a succesful student. This shit is only possible in 2020.

I just login to the zoom and go on incels.co

I skip all of them and re-watch in the weekend because I love sleeping. It's very mundane that's for sure but tbh I'm nearing the end and don't give a shit anymore. I can understand it's complete horseshit for those starting college now

As good as our sex life. As in nonexistent.

Personally, I can never focus on them. I basically have to look at my screen for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And these are only the classes. If I do homework as well, I'd spend at least 10 hours a day on the computer. If I wanna play a video game as well, it's about 12 hours a day looking at a screen. Maybe I want to learn a bit of programming as well? 16 hours a day it is. That's basically all the time I spend awake.

Obviously, you have to be a total cuck to pay attention to online classes all the time. Usually, I just log into the zoom meeting, and do something else in my house. I read the course afterwards and I understand it better on my own.

Is it not so obvious what the elite is trying to do? They want to make us reliant on technology, and addicted to screens. Our brain will demand distraction all the time. This will only benefit them in the long run. They are literally demanding 10-12 hours a day on the computer in order to be a succesful student. This shit is only possible in 2020.
Same. I have severe ADHD and it's almost impossible for me to focus for a longer time. I watch the same paragraphs over and over again it. I spend >10h a day on the screen and I am very ineffective at it. I liked it as I had statistics, because there you could just print your papers and could work with them without rotting in front of your computer.

The only advantage is that I can replay lectures over and over again, which even allowed me to improve my grades because I had trouble paying >90min attention to a certain subject. I can make pauses now, which is an advantage.

Sadly, I am from a field where practical knowledge is required and next year I will be done with my education - I have one year less of practice and with that I don't know how someone can consider hiring me/how I can manage my thesis. When I think about my future I am honestly demotivated and extremely pessimistic. My future is bleak.

I just login to the zoom and go on incels.co
Based. Me too.

Not sure who it was but one basedcel here was jerking off to foids on the live-streams :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mogs me, cuz goes to school.

mogs me at taking college seriously

horrible.
I hate studying. Im a brainlet Incel im not fit for that

It's more lifefuel that going to uni. I like, how I was so depressed after discovering the blackpill and suddenly the education switched to online classes. I like to sleep a little bit more than usual, I can have proper breakfast and eat snacks in between. I can take a walk around the house if I want to, lie on my bed, I can go take a quick nap if the class is too boring, or I can just miss the whole day and just watch the recording later on. I usually browse co when I have lectures. It's also comfortable to go take a shit if you want to, I don't like doing it in public places, that's like a trucel trait. I also don't have to prepare clothes and iron them in time.

The only real downsides to online classes I see, is that they are sometimes boring and while you can't go sleep in front of professor, at online you can do that, so sometimes you just don't learn shit and just waste time.

The other thing is using webcams and it really is suifuel, some teachers let us just sit around with no camera but they ask questions sometimes, while the others want it on all the time and it's brutal, I hate to see my subhuman face on the screen, and I believe other hate it just as much.

The other thing is that my PC is trash, and sometimes it causes problems, it sometimes lags so much, the teachers make me join from my phone. And I can't rly just play some games instead of doing classes, which is also suifuel.

All in all, I like it more. It's basically all I wanted since childhood, just to be sitting at home and not having to go to school. Well I guess, this is what the dream feels like.

Depends on the class
If its math ı genuenly show interest

absolute garbage

Have online midterm today

Online classes are the best thing that happened to me this year. Shorter school days, less time wasted in travel, I can cheat on tests, freely post on incels.co, and jerk off to foids in class