Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How are my Texas-bros handling the heat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Just read an article about Texas sweltering heat. Personally, I am working from home in pretty comfy 75-ish degree heat and I have lots of bottled water if needed but I know I am more pampered/lucky than most. I would honestly like any of my bros to just type out how they are doing during this heatwave they say we are getting. I honestly don't know if the temperature is going up because my dad forced me into sports as a kid and I remember even as a kid playing in 100 degree weather outside in the summer and this was 30 years ago. Though to be fair I think the science says maybe there weren't as many 100+ degree days out as there are now? I don't know I just think it's always been like this.

Anyway, curious to read you guys lives and how the heat is affecting you and if you have any tips/tricks to stay cool. Hope none of you guys are construction workers or anything of that sort.

Thanks

@BummerDrummer

@BummerDrummer
Fuck you bitch little northern price of shit I bet it’s snowing over there little cuckold
A
Just read an article about Texas sweltering heat. Personally, I am working from home in pretty comfy 75-ish degree heat and I have lots of bottled water if needed but I know I am more pampered/lucky than most. I would honestly like any of my bros to just type out how they are doing during this heatwave they say we are getting. I honestly don't know if the temperature is going up because my dad forced me into sports as a kid and I remember even as a kid playing in 100 degree weather outside in the summer and this was 30 years ago. Though to be fair I think the science says maybe there weren't as many 100+ degree days out as there are now? I don't know I just think it's always been like this.

Anyway, curious to read you guys lives and how the heat is affecting you and if you have any tips/tricks to stay cool. Hope none of you guys are construction workers or anything of that sort.

Thanks
rare you in Texas? Be glad you’re not in Arizona

It really sucks ass, thanks for asking :feelsYall:

It really sucks ass, thanks for asking :feelsYall:
Huge LARP

aren’t you brown? You’re suppose to be racially climated to this heat. I love 100 degree weather

Huge LARP

aren’t you brown? You’re suppose to be racially climated to this heat. I love 100 degree weather
Yellow, not brown. Id much rather trade our current 100 degree weather for that February blizzard we had, can always put more clothes on, cant take more clothes off :feelsokman:

Yellow, not brown. Id much rather trade our current 100 degree weather for that February blizzard we had, can always put more clothes on, cant take more clothes off :feelsokman:
That blizzard put me out of power for like 4 days. They let the illegals and homeless get free power while I shivered. We should get a hellish blizzard again though and hopefully bad enough to kill them all off. I’d take 100 days of no power if it meant every jigaboo and Pablo freezes to death

That blizzard put me out of power for like 4 days. They let the illegals and homeless get free power while I shivered. We should get a hellish blizzard again though and hopefully bad enough to kill them all off. I’d take 100 days of no power if it meant every jigaboo and Pablo freezes to death
My condolences, I only had to deal with rolling blackouts, and as fucked up as it may sound, amen to the latter as they tend to be the shittiest customers and tippers that ive gotta deal with on the regular, especially the sheboons

Thanks
Im literally not affected by this heat at all:feelsYall:

I honestly hate the rains and the cold and prefer this heat.

it's hot here 34 C

Youve gotta be mentally fucked to say such a thing:feelsmega:
Bruh i like being in the heat :feelswhat: I literally take any opportunity I can get to be outside :feelsjuice:

The cold is trash and the rain is even worst, always ruining days and making driving more stupidly dangerous with wet roads :feelswhat:

Bruh i like being in the heat :feelswhat: I literally take any opportunity I can get to be outside :feelsjuice:

The cold is trash and the rain is even worst, always ruining days and making driving more stupidly dangerous with wet roads :feelswhat:
:dafuckfeels: To each their own, I suppose

They let the illegals and homeless get free power while I shivered.

They let the illegals and homeless get free power while I shivered. We should get a hellish blizzard again though and hopefully bad enough to kill them all off. I’d take 100 days of no power if it meant every jigaboo and Pablo freezes to death
A lot of blacks and latinos live in Chicago where it can regularly go below 0 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter and power can go out in blizzards but they do just fine. Thinking the cold will kill off non white people is cope tbh it has to be freezing like the Arctic almost year round for that to happen @Copexodius Maximus

This weather fucking sucks. My job is outside sometimes, got sunburn for the first time in years

A lot of blacks and latinos live in Chicago where it can regularly go below 0 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter and power can go out in blizzards but they do just fine. Thinking the cold will kill off non white people is cope tbh it has to be freezing like the Arctic almost year round for that to happen @Copexodius Maximus
I remember reading that Texas had privatized its power grid and separated it from the rest of the country’s. They cut corners and didn’t properly prepare for blizzards because it cost too much and they didn’t predict it would occur. If they had stayed with the national power-grid, they could have given emergency power back to texans.

I never heard that illegal aliens got free power. I always thought Texas was anti-illegal aliens. Unless he is talking about another state with some other blizzard, then idk. Also, aren’t white people evolved to live in the cold? If the vikings could survive in blizzards in the Nordic winters, I think bummer will be fine.

I remember reading that Texas had privatized its power grid and separated it from the rest of the country’s. They cut corners and didn’t properly prepare for blizzards because it cost too much and they didn’t predict it would occur. If they had stayed with the national power-grid, they could have given emergency power back to texans.
Yeah and contrary to what pro green energy news downplayed there were problems with wind turbines freezing too. In any situation idk what the situation there is like on the ground, can only go by the reports of frequent power outages there. California has similar things happening though even if there's less blizzards and more fires there.
I never heard that illegal aliens got free power. I always thought Texas was anti-illegal aliens.
It's the first state most illegal aliens get into because it's closest to the border tbh
Also, aren’t white people evolved to live in the cold? If the vikings could survive in blizzards in the Nordic winters, I think bummer will be fine.
Idk tbh there's a lot of non white people that can adapt to live in cold climates. More than anything it's hairiness and natural stockiness that probably allows Europeans to survive colder winters than ethnics, who can have as much body hair but are usually a lot skinnier or only have fat concentrated in their stomach area instead of more evenly across their body.

Yeah and contrary to what pro green energy news downplayed there were problems with wind turbines freezing too. In any situation idk what the situation there is like on the ground, can only go by the reports of frequent power outages there. California has similar things happening though even if there's less blizzards and more fires there.
JFL, cali is just a failed state at this point. They need to quarantine everyone there and just let it burn out.

It's the first state most illegal aliens get into because it's closest to the border tbh
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean the government there is going to provide them with power and other stuff.
I thought they would send in ICE and deport them.

Idk tbh there's a lot of non white people that can adapt to live in cold climates. More than anything it's hairiness and natural stockiness that probably allows Europeans to survive colder winters than ethnics, who can have as much body hair but are usually a lot skinnier or only have fat concentrated in their stomach area instead of more evenly across their body.
Idk bro, sands and curries also seem to be very hairy in general.
I would think it has to do with the differential rates of brown fat accumulation or something, but idk if those actual differ between populations.

JFL, cali is just a failed state at this point. They need to quarantine everyone there and just let it burn out.
ngl the entire US is just a failed state nowadays
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean the government there is going to provide them with power and other stuff.
I thought they would send in ICE and deport them.
It's the American version of how migrants in Europe were allowed to stay in hotels while the local homeless and poor legal residents weren't @AutisticMonstrosity
RINOS and democrats are pro illegal immigration so they'd probably do everything they could so that ICE wouldn't be sent to deport them.

tbh most politicians in the US now are secretly or not so secretly pro illegal immigration because they answer to business and special interest groups. Most of the civilian population doesn't want illegal immigration but it doesn't matter what they want because the US is more like an oligarchy than a representative democracy.
Idk bro, sands and curries also seem to be very hairy in general.
I would think it has to do with the differential rates of brown fat accumulation or something, but idk if those actual differ between populations.
Yeah but I did say that ethnics can have as much body hair, although not the same overall stockiness that Europeans do. It's the stockiness that probably has the most impact for Europeans to survive series of harsher winters but idk for sure.

ngl the entire US is just a failed state nowadays

It's the American version of how migrants in Europe were allowed to stay in hotels while the local homeless and poor legal residents weren't @AutisticMonstrosity
RINOS and democrats are pro illegal immigration so they'd probably do everything they could so that ICE wouldn't be sent to deport them.

tbh most politicians in the US now are secretly or not so secretly pro illegal immigration because they answer to business and special interest groups. Most of the civilian population doesn't want illegal immigration but it doesn't matter what they want because the US is more like an oligarchy than a representative democracy.
True. Governments should be direct democracies, and politicians are becoming obsolete in general. That’s how they did it in Ancient Greek (kind of).

[UWSL]Yeah but I did say that ethnics can have as much body hair, although not the same overall stockiness that Europeans do. It's the stockiness that probably has the most impact for Europeans to survive series of harsher winters but idk for sure.[/UWSL]
What do you mean by stockiness? It’s weird because I hear rice evolved in the Tibetan plateau, which is very cold as well, but they are with blacks the least hairy people in general.

True. Governments should be direct democracies, and politicians are becoming obsolete in general. That’s how they did it in Ancient Greek (kind of).
Representative democracy is failing because of money in politics by special interest groups and because it's becoming all about image instead of policy imo.
What do you mean by stockiness? It’s weird because I hear rice evolved in the Tibetan plateau, which is very cold as well, but they are with blacks the least hairy people in general.
By stockiness I mean overall heftiness. Like how it's common for Europeans to weigh more and be taller than Asians, having larger wrists, forearms, thighs and necks naturally even in childhood age.

Many rice from places like Mongolia are indeed more comparably stocky to Europeans which tbh is another reason why they physically mog darker skinned Asian males (frameletpill and racepill). Probably also why you see a lot of sumo wrestlers come from those parts too.

Could be the heftiness combined with a lot of body hair that evolutionarily helped Europeans deal with colder winters but again idk for sure. @Fat Link might have some insight.

fuck ercot our power keeps going out bc i live in a shitty neighborhood and it gets fucking hot and my shitskin curry body absorbs heat like a sponge so i feel even more like a degenerate subhuman

i don't really go outside tbh so it doesn't affect me, but that explains why it's been kinda hotter in my room recently. i hate living here regardless because i suffer from cholinergic urticaria

New York niggers have adapted to the cold unfortunately.

You always see those kind of nigs in the Bronx and Philly (filthy) wearing those big niggery jigaboo feather coats that make them look even more like evil gorillas than they already do.

Moral of the story? Hope you don’t have New York niggers!

In anycase Michigan where I’m at is a sweltering low 80’s shithole at the moment.

The ways I attempt to combat the heat? Central air + decently powerful standing oscillating fan + delicious ice cold Coca Cola. :feelsUgh:

Isn't Texas 200 degrees every day?

Heats gonna kill me.
Spent 40 hours in the Mojave, survived that.
Hot as hell in Arizona. No ac until I can get the pipes reconfigured.

Here in the Sunshine state it's low 90s and >50% relative humidity