Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How are most Incel haters atheists and don't believe in objective morality but still make moral judgements against us?

veryrare

veryrare

Officer
★★★★
How the fuck are you an atheist and think there is no objective morality but still make value judgements like INCELS ARE EVIL INCELS ARE ENTITLED by definition they become void because I can counter that with well I think you are evil then we have to define what evil is which is impossible outside of objective morality
You can only make that type of argument If you believe in god which is probably none of the hyperleft hypersoys on reddit and shieet
It's retarded

No I'm not posting this shit in the philosophy section cause Its just autistic ramblings and theres nothing to argue about unless you are one of those niggas that say incels are evil and I'm pretty sure 99% of niggas here don't say that :lul:

Everyone hates us mang

Im yet to hear valid explanation from them why hating women is bad or wrong.

Because they can't think for themselves because of stupidity or are just cowardly and have to say what the crowd demands of them.

Incel haters don't believe in anything

How the fuck are you an atheist and think there is no objective morality but still make value judgements like INCELS ARE EVIL INCELS ARE ENTITLED by definition they become void because I can counter that with well I think you are evil then we have to define what evil is which is impossible outside of objective morality
You can only make that type of argument If you believe in god which is probably none of the hyperleft hypersoys on reddit and shieet
It's retarded

No I'm not posting this shit in the philosophy section cause Its just autistic ramblings and theres nothing to argue about unless you are one of those niggas that say incels are evil and I'm pretty sure 99% of niggas here don't say that :lul:
yeah it makes no sense, I pity the fools!
I PITTY THEM
here, banana to calm down
monkey banana GIF