Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How are humans supposed to live?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I hear people say that the modern world goes against human nature and we aren't supposed to live like this. How are we supposed to live in your opinion?

Small tight communities, women in their proper position helping and supporting their men with sex and affection, people getting married young and staying married.

Hunter gathering or permaculture, small tight knit family groups and communities, amongst nature.

Humans should go extinct tbh

Males should live like Chad. Our life only differs because we aren't supposed to live

Small tight communities, women in their proper position helping and supporting their men with sex and affection, people getting married young and staying married.
Based

we should cramp a few million of them in a small area, make them live alone in one bedroom apartments and have them work soul-crushing jobs 40 hours a week

I hear people say that the modern world goes against human nature and we aren't supposed to live like this. How are we supposed to live in your opinion?
by learning self control and not going monkey mode all the time.

my nuts need to be drain into a non used up foid