Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How are gymcels copeing right now?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I quit the gym a few weeks before the shut downs happened, and I explained how lifting is 100% pointless if you're a manlet, or you're ugly, or both - if your goal is to try and give yourself more status, or higher sexual market value, etc.

But I did say I wasn't going completely stop exercising, I bought some dumbbells for home, so I'm still doing daily exercise, just because I need exercise, as a human, like sex.

But what about the gymcels who are not in agreement with me, who insist that yes, the gymcelling will give a huge change to their life, how fucked are they right now with no gyms available? I wonder what goes through the gymcels mind right now, maybe they have no gym equipment at home, or maybe they do, but its minimal stuff, I wonder how stressed they must be right now, thinking about how fucked their gains are for this year, how their goals have been fucked with.

Do you think this will be the gymcel awakening, or will gymcels go straight back into gymcelling once the virus is over with?

JFL if you don't have a home gym

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I run outside at nighttime like usual

Only powerliftingcels have home gyms, the common gymcel needs a high variety of equipment and machines as the common gymcel believes he needs to target the muscles perfectly from every angle using a wide variety of exercises, which involve free weights and machines and cables.

The powerliftingcels are the only ones I expect to really have a home gym as they generally dont use machines or cables, and the powerliftingcels tend to be very dogmatic in barbell only, power rack only, etc; to which their training is not impacted by the lockdowns.

I've been buying equipment for my own home gym because I'm ashamed of people looking at me.

Car batteries and rope. Rope can be used to make a make-shift pullup station. Car batteries can be used to squat and curl, and a car battery in your backpack while doing pushups is basically a decent benchpress.

Only powerliftingcels have home gyms, the common gymcel needs a high variety of equipment and machines as the common gymcel believes he needs to target the muscles perfectly from every angle using a wide variety of exercises, which involve free weights and machines and cables.

The powerliftingcels are the only ones I expect to really have a home gym as they generally dont use machines or cables, and the powerliftingcels tend to be very dogmatic in barbell only, power rack only, etc; to which their training is not impacted by the lockdowns.

Im not a power lifter and my home gym is serving me just fine. I dont have access to machines yeah, but its better than nothing

Doing all kinds of calisthenics. I'm reminded that I still have huge gaps in my fitness. Thankfully, I have a pullup bar also.

:feelsbadman:

Iam getting fatter every day. Sucks ass.

Probably doing shitty exercises at home

Yoga, one legged body squat, jogging and walk at high school track and wetlands park where d snakes and alligators reside.

Pushupmaxxing + Biking up hill (standing).

Gym isnt cope tbh

Pushups, situps, squats are free. I use dumbells as well, but i dont work out now cos it's boring.

Im not a gymcel

I'm not coping too well.

Now I'm just letting myself get fat (at 18% Bodyfat) and I can see myself quitting the gym and just gaming tbh.

I can relate

Iam getting fatter every day. Sucks ass.

You know you don't even need to exercise to lose weight.

If you're gaining that means you're eating more than your body needs. If you adjust your calorie intake to be 500 lower than your TDEE, you will lose 1 to 2 pounds per week and before you know it, you'll be thin.

Thank god I have my pull up bar. Im practicing front lever.

You know you don't even need to exercise to lose weight.

If you're gaining that means you're eating more than your body needs. If you adjust your calorie intake to be 500 lower than your TDEE, you will lose 1 to 2 pounds per week and before you know it, you'll be thin.

I know. Not doing anything during this downtime is making me lazy.

I know. Not doing anything during this downtime is making me lazy.

I've lost 20lbs in the last 2 months because I have stopped stress eating. Whenever I'm around a lot of normies, I end up eating to feel better.

So now I'm home 24/7 and doing my classes online, I am just in cruise mode with weight loss. Eating anywhere from 500 calories to 1500 calories per day.

I'm HomeGymmaxxed lol

- Power Rack (pull up bar build in),
- 45lb Barbell,
- Adjustable Bench
- Dip bar,
- 535lbs total of Iron plates
- Two 45lb bumper plates
- Belt for weighted Dips and Chin ups

As a Powerliftingcel, this is very true for me. Especially the last part :feelzez::feelzez:

I've lost 20lbs in the last 2 months because I have stopped stress eating. Whenever I'm around a lot of normies, I end up eating to feel better.

So now I'm home 24/7 and doing my classes online, I am just in cruise mode with weight loss. Eating anywhere from 500 calories to 1500 calories per day.
I try to get arnd 2400 kcals per day to maintain my weight. Problem is my activity level and metabolism i suspect have dropped leading to weight gain.