Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How are guys like David Koresh even real?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This NCT having unkempt high trustfaced faggot had so much sex that it feels surreal to me, yet I cant find one girl to pay attention to me

David_koresh.jpg

>When he was 19 years old, Koresh had a legal (at the time) sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl, who became pregnant

>His doctrine of the House of David did lead to "marriages" with both married and single women in the Branch Davidians.

>She claimed that Koresh had fathered at least 15 children with various women and girls, and that she had personally delivered seven of these infants.

>Bunds also claims that Koresh would annul all marriages of couples who joined the group and had exclusive sexual access to the women and girls.

Why would any man agree to this? How are people this dumb to fall for this Jesus nonsense? Are these guys just ugly and get strung along by their wives who want to fuck this guy for some reason? Am I just too selfish and suspicious of people that I cant see myself ever falling for this?

Him and I its like we live in two completely separate universes

And even despite being a child rapist and dying at like 33 his life is infinitely better than mine, no matter what people say he had the last laugh when he pulled that trigger

In contrast Im a loser who will always be laughed at

Apparitions from parallel universe

I guess he did deserve to die in that fire.

cult leadermaxxxing

I remember someone who had him as his profile pic. Can't recall who it was though.

They find people in poor mental states and make them give themselves up to him. Then after their get their numbers up the cult members will go out and find more people and convince them to give themselves up. Cultmaxxing is high IQ.

Why do various cults and sects that we often hear about always feature those scenes of crazy orgies? It's as if men start these cults exclusively to quench their desire to fuck multiple women at a time.

Cults always puzzled me.
I am not evem sure cults can be explained by the Blackpill or Evolutionary Psychology.
strong man makes bold claims and people follow cause they want a place to belong.

I watched the documentary on this. Basically cucks thought he was god for some reason and then let him cuck them and fuck their wives. Religion maxxing :feelswhat::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

strong man makes bold claims and people follow cause they want a place to belong.
So justmakestrong claims bro theory lol
Idk, I will try. But I am afraid I will end up as a strongclaimercel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There have been SO MANY cults where the cult leader is always demanding sex because GOD and VISIONS.

I have seen that picture many times but I had never heard about the guy.

Cults always puzzled me.
I am not evem sure cults can be explained by the Blackpill or Evolutionary Psychology.
Cultmaxxing is basically statusmaxxing, but instead of getting status within the current society of the girl, you find a way to insert her fully into a new, smaller society where you are the supreme status holder.

When Chad cultmaxxes

The Nexium cult is another example of this kind of thing. Dude had sex slaves and orgies.

Last edited:
Cults always puzzled me.
Its simple. Status
This forum focus 99% on looks and that is true, but status can make or break you. Just look at high tier normies who become gigachads when they are famous

Reason status is cope is because its extremely hard to get in such a position

Its simple. Status
This forum focus 99% on looks and that is true, but status can make or break you. Just look at high tier normies who become gigachads when they are famous

Reason status is cope is because its extremely hard to get in such a position
Reasonable.
I have seen that picture many times but I had never heard about the guy.

Cultmaxxing is basically statusmaxxing, but instead of getting status within the current society of the girl, you find a way to insert her fully into a new, smaller society where you are the supreme status holder.
So basically cultmaxing is creating your own society with blackjack and wafius?
I will start up imidiatly!
StrongclaimER
Yesss
Boyo I will start a cult (in sims 4) and goy waifus will join me in Minecraft.

Last edited:
Tall, white and above average face. That's how

Everyone in Waco loved him

Cults always puzzled me.

Cult of personality can form around an individual organically over time. What these cult leaders do is take that process and accelerate it.

Tall, white and above average face. That's how
Charles Manson pulled off cultmaxxing successfully and he wasn't that tall.
Just be white, NT/psychopathic and preselection theory.