Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How are dead bedrooms a thing

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
The whole point of marriage is to have a personal fuck toy, why do cucks even tolerate this faggotry. If she ain't fucking you why is she around whilst you pay for everything

Jfl if you think the worthless cunt isn't fucking the neighbour when your mowing the lawn

I hate redditcucks

They can’t live alone, they are mentally weak

I can't find the story but I remember hearing about a guy who was 25 and married for an entire year but still a virgin. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Females use sex to acquire assets. Once the assets have bee acquired there is no reason for them to continue provide the sex. Essentially marriage is a total scam.

The most important thing is to inseminate her.Every biological creature except man knows that.If you cum outside of her its to no avail.

don't know, if i had a gf we would be fucking all the time and going places and shit:smonk: it would be fun but ofc i have to live in the INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE:feelsLSD: WHERE EVERYFUCKINDAY IS THE SAME :reeeeee:

"bro just take a shower and go out!" :soy:

"Just get on ur grind and be alpha":soy:

"treat women with respect mr" :soy:

THERE's NO FUCKING WOMEN TO EVEN TALK TO! THEY ARE ALL READY TAKEN IF THERE EVEN IS:feelswhat:

GO TO WORK, GO HOME, EAT SLEEP, REPEAT!:feelsEhh:

THEY DONT EVEN WANT SUBHUMANS TO GO NEAR THEM :feelsgah:

NO WOMAN WILL EXPERIENCE THIS LONELINESS AND DEVOID OF HOPE, THEY CAN FUCK OFF AT MIN WAGE JOBS FOR YEARS AND STILL FIND A TAKER:feelspuke:

A lot of those cucks will tolerate just about anything just so they won't have to be *gasp* alone

The whole point of marriage is to have a personal fuck toy, why do cucks even tolerate this faggotry. If she ain't fucking you why is she around whilst you pay for everything

Jfl if you think the worthless cunt isn't fucking the neighbour when your mowing the lawn

I hate redditcucks
Females use sex to acquire assets. Once the assets have bee acquired there is no reason for them to continue provide the sex. Essentially marriage is a total scam.
foids have a much lower sex drive than men, even chads relationships turn into dead bedrooms within 3-5 years, marriage is scamfuel tier

foids have a much lower sex drive than men, even chads relationships turn into dead bedrooms within 3-5 years, marriage is scamfuel tier
My parents have sex constantly and I can hear it through the walls. I just dont think that's true for everyone.

The most important thing is to inseminate her.Every biological creature except man knows that.If you cum outside of her its to no avail.
yes. and she must be 14. knock her up as soon as possible. 13 if the law allows :bigbrain:

All foids want chad, if they end up dating a non chad it’s all for some ulterior motives without genuine sexual attraction

My parents have sex constantly and I can hear it through the walls. I just dont think that's true for everyone.
wtf?? my parents havent had sex in 26 years (the time since i was born)

If divorce courts were unbiased virtually no man would put up with a dead bedroom. It's just that they're stuck because they have kids and "shared" assets.

:yes:

yes. and she must be 14. knock her up as soon as possible. 13 if the law allows :bigbrain:
Fbi desesperate

Their problem was getting married in the first place. Dumb bluepilled fucks.

I hate redditcucks
My parents were together for 20 years however they didn't share the same bed for the last 15, my mother lost interest in my father as he became overweight but still with him for financial reasons up till that point

My parents were together for 20 years however they didn't share the same bed for the last 15, my mother lost interest in my father as he became overweight but still with him for financial reasons up till that point
Same with my parents. They were extremely rarely affectionate with each other and I'm almost 100% sure that they didn't have sex in the last 10-15 years they were together until my father died.

i remember when I learned marital rape was a thing my 13 year old mind was fucking blown

I figured as soon as someone got married to a foid they automatically could fuck their wife whenever jfl I was retarded as fuck

but that being said my 13 year old brain was thinking right tbh: imagine being married to someone and not wanting to fuck them jfl

i remember when I learned marital rape was a thing my 13 year old mind was fucking blown

I figured as soon as someone got married to a foid they automatically could fuck their wife whenever jfl I was retarded as fuck

but that being said my 13 year old brain was thinking right tbh: imagine being married to someone and not wanting to fuck them jfl
Even the concept of marital rape is gorillanigger retarded. When you get married, you vow to take care of each other, which definitely includes sexual needs.
Yet, in the gigacucked decadent soyciety that is modernity, suddenly you can just fall out of live in marriage and then she's not even able to at least give him a tit job every so often.

It is peak absurdity. As a guy, you can only lose, never win.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back