Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How and why the fuck does r/leftwingmaleadvocates exist?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
It's like a massively cucked version of an incel website or subreddit.
It's just "ya man women have it better and males have it worse but we won't say women are responsible just occasionally virtue signal".
How cucked do you have to get to reach this level? How much soy have these people consumed? Or is this just a paid front to pacify incels?

There's a subreddit for every human degeneracy.

Reddit btw.
If i could ever ER (in gta sa btw)and (not happening btw)
id hit up a reddit office or whatever the fuck. Literally the worst soycial media to ever exist.

looks like a bridge to MRA for left wingers, as mens issues affect everyone
too bad MRA are still cucks

It's men's rights in a framework that is not offensive to 'the left' so that means it is totally beholden to 'the left' and the boundaries of its analysis and solutions necessarily fall neatly in the regions the left is comfortable with.

Thus these left wing MRAs come to the same conclusions as the feminists theorizing about male problems: more deconstruction of gender roles, more propaganda for the former, more therapy, more support groups and more life coaches.

Just silly really.

Everyone is responsible unironically. Cucks, normies, chads, women and also at some point the system gets it's own self-reliant dynamic anyway. "Good people" (whatever that means) would still perpetuate the system they are born into.

To say just women are at fault is :bluepill:. It's kinda like with retards petting wild animals, just that in this case the retard is also backed by the government, the elite and many other people. It would be no biggie to find a common ground, making most of us ascend and happy, but that would need some gibsmedats, which people are groomed to hate. This goes even so far some people gong full tradcuck avocating for some kind of authoritarian fascism as the better solution, lel. So instead we have to keep rotting.

MRAs have to tread very carefully because they are activists working for an unpopular cause (men's rights). Of course they are going to come off as "soyish" and not blackpilled.

im economically left and socially islamist

The epitome of soy

I think such subs can be helpful for addressing false narratives structured against low status males
@MaxZM98

See a recent post for example

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LeftWingMaleAdvocates/comments/jh15k4/debunking_the_myth_of_biological_male/

we didnt evolve in families. for every 1 male ancestor, we have 2 female ancestors. half of men died without ever reproducing. male disposability today is caused by a mix of this, as well as societal factors (feminism, simping etc)

Modern form of propaganda.
The beauty of it, it works.

we didnt evolve in families. for every 1 male ancestor, we have 2 female ancestors. half of men died without ever reproducing. male disposability today is caused by a mix of this, as well as societal factors (feminism, simping etc)
I think it's much more socially based and to think it's rooted in biology is a mistake to accept.

Acceptance of male disposability is what largely killed off the MRA movement. Don't forget that the "eggs are cheap, sperm is expensive" narrative was originally popularized on the PUA now white nationalist Chateau Heartiste blog.

And remember that just a few hundred years ago slavery was also justified by appeals to biology. So even if some of it is biologically rooted that doesn't make it right.

And lastly I don't consider male disposability to cover males not being able to mate because that still is not as severe as males being forced to sacrifice their lives for females and society. An unpopular viewpoint I know but there's things that are bad and then there are things that are worse and being forced to die in war is worse than not reproducing tbh

Modern form of propaganda.
The beauty of it, it works.
What are you even talking about? Where is the propaganda in that sub? As I posted earlier it has to tread lightly because otherwise it will get banned.

Last edited:
Nice post tbhngl
Thanks.
Not mine but there are still some good arguments on reddit from time to time.

And I think this is one of those times.

If the responses to that post show anything that might be that indeed the r/leftwingmaleadvocates sub might be full of tradcucks that happen to lean left.

Always beware of people trying to appeal to nature to justify current systems of oppression.
It is telling that feminists gleefully accepted the idea that male disposability is natural even though they of all people should know that idea was popularized in PUA communities where they were trying to justify cutting down on any possible male competition.

I don't think you can claim you are against gynocentrism if you easily yield to the narrative that males have been disposable.
Why for example are some countries known as more hostile to males than others (western anglo countries versus east Asia countries for example?)
And despite World War I and II being global not all nations had a draft like western countries did.

See also

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnFJ4E87Hc

Thanks.
Not mine but there are still some good arguments on reddit from time to time.

And I think this is one of those times.

If the responses to that post show anything that might be that indeed the r/leftwingmaleadvocates sub might be full of tradcucks that happen to lean left.

Always beware of people trying to appeal to nature to justify current systems of oppression.
It is telling that feminists gleefully accepted the idea that male disposability is natural even though they of all people should know that idea was popularized in PUA communities where they were trying to justify cutting down on any possible male competition.

I don't think you can claim you are against gynocentrism if you easily yield to the narrative that males have been disposable.
Why for example are some countries known as more hostile to males than others (western anglo countries versus east Asia countries for example?)
And despite World War I and II being global not all nations had a draft like western countries did.

See also

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnFJ4E87Hc

I think it could be useful to have a more moderate face to present incels on the leftwing spectrum provided they don't indulge in bullshit along the lines of "the solution to sexless males is more feminism" like the deluded soy I mentioned here

https://incels.is/threads/feminism-...-a-new-a-tool-to-justify-inequalities.251964/

I think it could be useful to have a more moderate face to present incels on the leftwing spectrum provided they don't indulge in bullshit along the lines of "the solution to sexless males is more feminism" like the deluded soy I mentioned here

https://incels.is/threads/feminism-...-a-new-a-tool-to-justify-inequalities.251964/
Of course doubling down on what hasn't worked is never a good solution.

But I wouldn't say that communities like the one OP mentioned present incels on the leftwing spectrum because there are still a lot of divorced men, men in relationships and people that have had some sexual experience in those communities.
But it is important that arguments dismantling the fallacies of appeal to nature to justify the current way males are treated are put forth even if they aren't incel related or directly related to making it easier for men to form relationships.
Because whether or not men form relationships these issues still affect them and in the absence of any opposition to these appeals to nature society will go ahead and justify rationalizations of more mistreatment of men.

I think it's much more socially based and to think it's rooted in biology is a mistake to accept.

Acceptance of male disposability is what largely killed off the MRA movement. Don't forget that the "eggs are cheap, sperm is expensive" narrative was originally popularized on the PUA now white nationalist Chateau Heartiste blog.

And remember that just a few hundred years ago slavery was also justified by appeals to biology. So even if some of it is biologically rooted that doesn't make it right.

And lastly I don't consider male disposability to cover males not being able to mate because that still is not as severe as males being forced to sacrifice their lives for females and society. An unpopular viewpoint I know but there's things that are bad and then there are things that are worse and being forced to die in war is worse than not reproducing tbh

What are you even talking about? Where is the propaganda in that sub? As I posted earlier it has to tread lightly because otherwise it will get banned.
i agree that it is mainly societal, but it stems from the human's gynocentric instinct to protect women.

also it's worth noting that just because it may be partially biological, that is no excuse for unequal treatment of men. that would be committing the naturalistic fallacy. it's natural for men to rape women, however that doesn't mean it is acceptable to do so. we often have to look past our biological urges/tendencies for the sake of a safer/happier society. gynocentrism/male disposability is no acception.

but yes, when male disposability is normalised, it is a detriment to the wellbeing of men.

i agree that it is mainly societal, but it stems from the human's gynocentric instinct to protect women.
I agree it's not an either or proposition but keep in mind the "science" justifying male disposability is similar to the science that would have been used to justify slavery in the past based on the idea that some other people are not biologically as important as others and would have to take on a servile or expendable role.
Some of it relies too heavily on appeals to nature and doesn't take into account what would happen next if such a scenario went forth.

The common argument is that 1 tribe can survive better if all the men except one are killed rather than the other way around since 1 man can impregnate multiple women.

But that argument ignores the effects of inbreeding and accumulation of genetic deformities in the population that would be birthed.
Imo it's worth noting that with the reduced genetic diversity in a population can spell the extinction of said population faster. Genetic diversity in a species helps guard against extinction.
So people arguing that requiring males to be disposable is a necessary evil to safeguard and continue the human species is a short sighted justification imo.

Not to mention since on average men are stronger than women (the real reason imo men were required to serve in the military and women stay home, although it has now been argued that it was a way to kill off excess men which I think is incorrect) a tribe with only one man and many other women would not fair well holding their own against a rival tribe with more men.

also it's worth noting that just because it may be partially biological, that is no excuse for unequal treatment of men. that would be committing the naturalistic fallacy. it's natural for men to rape women, however that doesn't mean it is acceptable to do so. we often have to look past our biological urges/tendencies for the sake of a safer/happier society. gynocentrism/male disposability is no acception.

but yes, when male disposability is normalised, it is a detriment to the wellbeing of men.
But it's people's tendency to excuse biological instincts when they only affect men negatively that offers a strong reason why the narrative that male disposability is more biological should not be ceded too.
It's ceding to this narrative that killed off a lot of the fight MRAs had since if some kind of behavior like this was just accepted as natural then it follows that there was no point in trying to change it or advocate for men's rights in general.

I've said it once and ill say it again. Men have 0 loyalty toward their own gender.

Women could live like Queens and men would still find a way to serve them and shit on other men for a crumb of pussy

Reddit btw.
If i could ever ER (in gta sa btw)and (not happening btw)
id hit up a reddit office or whatever the fuck. Literally the worst soycial media to ever exist.

Probably incels-in-denial who grew up in cult religions.