Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How and why did you become a NEET?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wots Ur story how u never get a job I don't understand. I would never be a neet I don't get it Why'd u want to do it explain pls. Another question is how is Ur parents ok with it?

I guess maybe it's that u don't have much reason to. Ur parents already have average jobs so u can just rely on them. And cuz of Inceldom and never havin to have anyone to provide for u have nothin motivating u.

My situation b that my family b quite poor so if I didn't get a job I'd have to continue livin in a tiny apartment with eatin shit food and it'd be shit. Also I'd have to rely on them buying me copes which I wouldnt want. Also my parents would kick me out if I never got a job. Another reason that I'm not neet b cuz I'm kinda narcy and don't wanna be a loser and looked down on n all dat and also I can invest money n all dat and b better than the ppl who bullied me irl.

ded srs question would u consider some wagecuck in EE working for 3-4$ per hour an non NEET?

Went to university, didnt have motivation/IQ/whatever to study enough, dropped out, didn't want to work, here I am. Social security is good in Europe, I live quite comfortably.

Went to university, didnt have motivation/IQ/whatever to study enough, dropped out, didn't want to work, here I am. Social security is good in Europe, I live quite comfortably.
Fairs g
ded srs question would u consider some wagecuck in EE working for 3-4$ per hour an non NEET?
No cuz that's below minimum wage so not possible

Went to university, didnt have motivation/IQ/whatever to study enough, dropped out, didn't want to work, here I am. Social security isnt good in middle east, so I am now leeching off of my parents.

Went to university, didnt have motivation/IQ/whatever to study enough, dropped out, didn't want to work, here I am. Social security isnt good in middle east, so I am now leeching off of my parents.
My condolences. Is there war where u live?

I was NEET for almost 2 years after i graduated high school. I knew i was a failure in life then so i just never tried. I stayed at home, all day everyday. All i did was play borderlands 2 and civ 5. I only left the house to go to the 7/11 corner store down the street for junk food. My NEETdom ended when i was forced to get a job

My condolences. Is there war where u live?
Not exactly here in turkey. Yet we are definitely on the edge of it. +Constant terrorism, which results in deaths of hundreds of soldiers every year. Still, could have been worse.

This pandemic turned me into a NEET all I do is collect unemployment checks and play Nintendo switch :feelzez:

why tf is everyone getting cash from gubberment?

I started isolating myself after getting bullied to the point where I quit school and never really stopped.

I was NEET for almost 2 years after i graduated high school. I knew i was a failure in life then so i just never tried. I stayed at home, all day everyday. All i did was play borderlands 2 and civ 5. I only left the house to go to the 7/11 corner store down the street for junk food. My NEETdom ended when i was forced to get a job
My condolences, bro. I'd probably kill myself if i was forced to wageslave.

I dropped out of high school at 15 because of my anxiety disorder, I just never did anything. My mom didn't care. I've been NEET since then. By November, I'll be getting my NEETbux, so I'll never have to work even when mother dies, plus I get the house when she dies.

Got fired and never re-entered the workforce. I held two jobs with incredible abusive female bosses.

Do you realise how hard it is to get a job as an ugly male with no expereience?