Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how am i supposed to respect women

• Thread starter Deleted member 33258
  • Start date
Deleted member 33258

Deleted member 33258

Self-banned
-
the things they say is absolutely fucked. i think its perfectly natural to absolutely fucking despise women to a dangerous degree these days, no need to even question myself about it, all i need to do is go on twitter and tik tok and see it all for myself. im 100% convinced most whores are fucking evil and no its not because they wont sleep with me, its because of the fucking disgusting horrible things they say about men online and offline to my face, the way they act and the things they do. they dont deserve respect, getting fucked and then waiting 9 months for a little crotch troll to come out of your vagina isnt worthy of respect anyways. they prolong this disgusting species too which is another thing to hate them for. honestly i hope more men wake up and we all start hating them again, they genuinely deserve intense hatred.

You don't owe respect to toilets. They are not entitled to respect.

You don't owe respect to toilets. They are not entitled to respect.
they are entitled to extreme hatred and i hope they receive more of it in the coming months and years

Women don't know the term "mutual respect"

Women don't know the term "mutual respect"
men should start body shaming women and make it a trend the same way its a trend to make men kill themselves over being under 6 foot/small dick/etc

Not even foids respect themselves. Respecting foids is a meme, only cucks do it and all they get from it is being disrespected themselves by foids,being treated as eunuchs while foids fuck "toxic masculine" Chads who don't respect them one bit.