Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How am I supposed to get a female if I don't even have friends?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Femoids care about that shit. If I ever met a foid that showed interest in me she would eventually discover that I'm friendless reject. How the fuck can I get a gf if I don't have friends? Is it over boyos?

Why don't you make some male friends irl? I'm a sperg and I still managed to get some cool male friends.

You won't. And too many men focus all their attention on females, anyways. Attractive men who get it easy, even, I mean.

Why don't you make some male friends irl? I'm a sperg and I still managed to get some cool male friends.

This is important. Men are expected to focus on their wife/family and career to the exclusion of their other personal relationships, and this is bad. Do whatever you can to make real, trustworthy friends IRL. Some day, they may be your lifeline and you theirs.

It's too late. I had 2 in school but I rsrely talk with them anymore. In uni I knew it was over when I was eating alone. I'm in my 4th year now, everyone already has their friends, theres nothing I can do, but I know it's not my facult

It's too late. I had 2 in school but I rsrely talk with them anymore. In uni I knew it was over when I was eating alone. I'm in my 4th year now, everyone already has their friends, theres nothing I can do, but I know it's not my facult
You can join some clubs, rekindle your old friendships, just try to talk to your male classmates. It really doesn't matter if you are ugly or autistic when it comes to making good friendships. Try it man, it's not too late yet. Having friends you can rely on is sometimes more valuable than some fickle foid.

this is why autists are doomed

Femoids care about that shit. If I ever met a foid that showed interest in me she would eventually discover that I'm friendless reject. How the fuck can I get a gf if I don't have friends? Is it over boyos?
how am I supposed to get friends when nobody does anything anymore, like are there even non-Greek college parties?

im doomed in that department

You won't. they would come to you if you were chad.