Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How am i supposed to even talk to women?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Not the best forum to ask such a question, but hear me out. How would i even go about doing so without seeming like a beta orbiter? I can't tell her i think she's cute, cause then people would say i'm just inflating her ego and self worth more. I can't approach a woman cause even if it DID go well, i'd probably get white knighted like the guy in that Gillette ad. Seriously, any act of approaching a woman or complimenting her is seen as a beta male thing to do. So i pose this question, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EVER ASK A GIRL OUT

I am not neurotypical enough to answer this question.

well, get to that stage first.

well, get to that stage first.
I can't even stand in a line in walmart without having a social anxiety attack. If i can't do that, then i stand no chance against approaching a girl and asking her out

I don't want to be fasley accused of rape or beat up by an orbiter for being a "creep"

I can't even stand in a line in walmart without having a social anxiety attack. If i can't do that, then i stand no chance against approaching a girl and asking her out
If you were good looking they would approach you.

I don't want to be fasley accused of rape or beat up by an orbiter for being a "creep"
If you were good looking they would approach you.
I know. Well, i'm not. In my 19 years of inceldom, i've been alive long enough to know i'm not attractive. If i was attractive, i would have a girlfriend in my early teens. And yeah, that's another reason on why i'm scared to approach. I don't want to get #metoo'd cause i'm ugly and awkward

I know. Well, i'm not. In my 19 years of inceldom, i've been alive long enough to know i'm not attractive. If i was attractive, i would have a girlfriend in my early teens. And yeah, that's another reason on why i'm scared to approach. I don't want to get #metoo'd cause i'm ugly and awkward
getting #metood wont happen realistically, it would just be a straight up "no" or "ew" in most cases

getting #metood wont happen realistically, it would just be a straight up "no" or "ew" in most cases
most likely
That's why I avoid women, but if I'm forced to interact I act gay. Laugh if you want, but I don't want any trouble.
Can't tell if you are a genius or fucking idiot for acting gay tbh

I'm paranoid and will do whatever it takes to be safe
Fair enough. TBH this at least means you encounter social interactions with women in life before, so at least that's something

You do not talk to females. Just go to one and lift her and drag her with you to your home. She is now your pet.

You do not talk to females. Just go to one and lift her and drag her with you to your home. She is now your pet.
If only it was that easy :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You know how over it is when you have to ask something like this

just think of the most normie shit you can imagine, it will probably work. women are not "complicated" like people say, in fact their behavior is quite predictable and you can use this to your advantage

You can't. if you do not have looks,regardless how smart you are you cant.

"Excuse me, do you like the star wars and big bang theory?"
that's for guys, for women you have to talk about the office, dogs, all the shit you see on dating profiles basically

Thats normal tbh, cashiers are the worst source of stress.

that's for guys, for women you have to talk about the office, dogs, all the shit you see on dating profiles basically
DOGPILL LOCATED :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::giga::feelswow:

Only talk to a girl if her body language shows that she's interested in you. That's safe.

Only talk to a girl if her body language shows that she's interested in you. That's safe.
Good advice, but women have NEVER shown interest in me. And i also am bad at social cues, so even she did, i wouldn't notice it

There's no easy way of doing it. You simply have to take the plunge and push yourself well out of your comfort zone.

I used to go out with the intention of approaching, and could never do it. It was like I was running into an invisible brick wall every time I tried. The mental block was far too strong.

When I finally did my first approach, I had to push myself so far out of my comfort zone to do it. But it was a great, rewarding feeling having done that.

That feeling seems a long time ago now. 150+ approaches in, I'm no longer nervous, but I'm worn down and apathetic from the constant rejections.

Good advice, but women have NEVER shown interest in me. And i also am bad at social cues, so even she did, i wouldn't notice it
Well, think of places where you meet the same women often. Job, classes in uni, hobby or gym ? If you do not have any such places maybe start gymcelling

Gotta talk at them not to them.