Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How am I supposed to cope without drugs and alcohol

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Besides gymceling which I do once a week unfaithfully, how can I cope? I play video games and thats about it, I have a short attention span and can barely handle watching a movie. Most days I sit silently in my apartment on the computer.

Podcasts help me focus when i exercise.

Cigarettes are what help me. Also video games that don't require your full attention, which I play while browsing.

How about trying to hang out with family more often?

I am not sure, interacting with normal individuals can be mentally straining even when it comes to the family. It is exhausting to tolerate empty talk that you pretend to enjoy.

I am not sure, interacting with normal individuals can be mentally straining even when it comes to the family. It is exhausting to tolerate empty talk that you pretend to enjoy.
Ah, I feel ya. Well in that case I say kill time with anime and your waifus, works for me sometimes

Ah, I feel ya. Well in that case I say kill time with anime and your waifus, works for me sometimes

Reasonable, it can be used to learn Japanese aswell i think. Which animes do you like? Do you have a waifu?

Reasonable, it can be used to learn Japanese aswell i think. Which animes do you like? Do you have a waifu?
Esdeath and one of my favorite animes is Ajin