Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How am I even supposed to be able to afford plastic surgery?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I cannot. Even if I do, I would already be old and my life would basically already be over. It would be good if I can have them done now. It's an emergency.

You don't have to wagecuck to make money, just lol.

What is "wagecucking"? I've heard of that term multiple times on this forum and don't know what it is

You don't have to wagecuck to make money, just lol.
I am 100% debt and student loan free, and get paid to go to school, so there's that. But that's still not enough for multiple surgeries which I need.

What is "wagecucking"? I've heard of that term multiple times on this forum and don't know what it is
Wagecucking is a term for slaving yourself, mainly with a white collar job, getting your salary heavily taxed and likely being secretly despised by co workers and getting close to nothing in return from society.

I cannot. Even if I do, I would already be old and my life would basically already be over. It would be good if I can have them done now. It's an emergency.

Same op. Same.
Wagecucking is a term for slaving yourself, mainly with a white collar job, getting your salary heavily taxed and likely being secretly despised by co workers and getting close to nothing in return from society.

Every fucking day of my life.

6qmnbJMSQrHii4Ef-Dw9T0pyk0IzkYl5hsgvNrOuWQE.png