Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how airplane shit in hoi4 works?

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
i hate niggers and i hate planes too, idk how they work

I'm still trying to figure it out

If you have by blood alone then just slap a ton of 4x light MGs on your plane, some drop tanks for range and you should win against the Ai. If you don’t then just keep your airplane tech up to date and pump up the agility of your fighters. Same thing with CAS, but put as many bomb locks and AT cannons as you can to pump up their damage.

Produce a shit ton of AA and equip all your divisions with it and spam cheap fighters and CAS

Basic airframe minimum. equip your fighters with as many sets of quad-heavy machine guns as possible. Your planes tend to fare better in good weather and in your own territory. Be sure to research doctrines and upgrade your manufacturers as they give valuable bonuses. Light MGs don't pack enough punch IMO.

CAS (Close Air Support) Planes help your ground troops win battles. They only take flight when your troops are actually engaging the enemy, They aren't necessary but can help break stalemates. Good CAS can defeat even technologically and numerically superior opponents. Use heavy bomb locks or anti-tank cannons.

Strategic bombers can break up enemy fortifications and destroy supply lines. (They can also nuke enemy positions late game) In my opinion, they're not nearly as useful as Fighters or CAS.

Basically what the other posters said, but don't even bother producing strategic bombers, they're next to useless (even if you are a country like USA/UK). CAS is still king

just select everything and send them over le manche

If you have by blood alone then just slap a ton of 4x light MGs on your plane, some drop tanks for range and you should win against the Ai. If you don’t then just keep your airplane tech up to date and pump up the agility of your fighters. Same thing with CAS, but put as many bomb locks and AT cannons as you can to pump up their damage.
mayne there is so many noombees and stuff to look in hoi4, brain overload

It probably doesn't even work

knowing paradox and their trash, they can't even program a 2 dimensional map without it burning up a cpu

It probably doesn't even work

knowing paradox and their trash, they can't even program a 2 dimensional map without it burning up a cpu
Nah nigga it burns cpu because there is lot of calculations in the background

Honestly the designer mechanics are lame. You find a powerful design and then just use that for every single game. Paying paradox for DLC ain’t worth it