Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How accurate is this meme?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
26FH77b.jpg

Censored one pic of a user who wants to remain anonymous.

As accurate as PSL ratings

I presume the people who fit in the middle square don't want to upload photos because they'll end up in the middle square.

Last time I showed my face online someone said I looked like a fucked up cartoon character, so I'm not too interested in sharing.

maybe for some posters on here, but they definitely all mog me.

The ugly posters never posted their pics lol.

Is that Knajjd? He looks extremely ugly. Also, iamhopeless isn’t an Incel and has admitted to not being one many times. You should’ve included dontcomplain or Orb instead (even tho they admittedly aren’t incels but they still posted on Incel forums)

If the camera doesn't detect a human face it doesn't take a photo

What I hate is that people don't realize when they see these pics is that those guys get laid. I've seen people talk about how zyros is attractive and how he doesn't get laid, when he does get laid. I guess it's because they can't comprehend someone being a fan of incels and getting laid.

Sparky said:
In the second pic, who are the bottom two? I know that the top two are zyros and knajjd
Bottom right is iamhopeless

Wizard said:
I presume the people who fit in the middle square don't want to upload photos because they'll end up in the middle square.

Last time I showed my face online someone said I looked like a fucked up cartoon character, so I'm not too interested in sharing.
Kek

Looks like we have a lot fembois among us, but I'd have to say they're pretty good looking though (yes homo).

Yea cause the uglier members won't post a pic of themselves cause they fear ending up in the middle square lol

CopingGymcel said:
26FH77b.jpg

Censored one pic of a user who wants to remain anonymous.

I remember this /r/incels meme, it's pretty accurate. Truecels are afraid of showing their face because they might become memes like o saint blackops2cel

Zyros could become a male model if he developed a good physique.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks like we have a lot fembois among us, but I'd have to say they're pretty good looking though (yes homo).

Don't be gay

lol, I made this.

Though I do agree with the explanation others have given in this thread. Most truly ugly truecels know they're ugly and would never post their pic.

Knajjid is ugly on this pic, the emo hair, the Jew nose and the cringy pose are hilarious.

Not accurate. Only because Zyros is not an incel, and that other kid is just a retard. The kid on the left hand side in the bottom is ugly as fuck too. And the majority of us here are ugly. We are just smart to not post our pictures. Why the fuck would anyone want to become a meme? You know those faggots on IncelTears will just harass us all?

iiiTeMpeR said:
I remember this /r/incels meme, it's pretty accurate. Truecels are afraid of showing their face because they might become memes like o saint blackops2cel

couldn't be more right.

There are outside factors affecting this. Only reason Zyros and Gambler post faces is because they are trolling fakecels. The people who belong in the 2nd category don’t post face because nobody wants to become an internet meme like BLackops2cel.

It's almost 2018. You don't need to be ugly to be incel anymore.

When will people learn?

Still, there's too many Chad-'cel's attention-whoring here, not to mention some of the noncel Lookism crowd.

What was going through @knajjd's mind when taking that selfie

He actually looks 13 in that

Ryo Hazuki said:
lol, I made this.

Though I do agree with the explanation others have given in this thread. Most truly ugly truecels know they're ugly and would never post their pic.

I had a feeling it was you.

CopingGymcel said:
I had a feeling it was you.

Who else would make a meme with iamhopeless256 and knajjd in it?