Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How accurate is this looks chart?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
In my eyes the 6s looks better than the 7s.

I could probably not get a 4, they can still get chad.

Appearance

Looks pretty accurate to me.
In my eyes the 6s looks better than the 7s.
That's because men have variability in what they find attractive. But generally speaking, it is accurate.

Never really liked this chart tbh.

The 1s and 2s are pretty good, everything else...it turns to utter shit.

Pretty accurate to me

Shit chart except for 1/10 and 2/10.

Mostly accurate, some flaws from 4's to 8's. 1's to 3's are accurate....

It sucks.
The landwhale you see at 3 should be removed because maybe a landwhale body is a 3 or less but if you have seen her face close-up you will see that her face is more like a 8/10.

There are also a lot of other mistakes this was just the most annoying one.

It sucks.
The landwhale you see at 3 should be removed because maybe a landwhale body is a 3 or less but if you have seen her face close-up you will see that her face is more like a 8/10.

There are also a lot of other mistakes this was just the most annoying one.
Yea landwhales with stacy faces are quiet rare. I've only seen one in real life, a former work colleague of mine.

I have seen many I don´t think they are rare at all just look at Tinder the fat girls will always use closeup pictures of their 8+/10 faces and when you scroll further and see their bodies either alone or in a group photo you will see why they chose that specific close-up as their profile pic.

I think it's accurate, albeit sometimes the distinction within 6-7 and 7-8 ranges becomes a little blurry, at least considering the pics this chart is based on. Sad thing that even 1/10 femonsters manage to bag a mate.

I have seen many I don´t think they are rare at all just look at Tinder the fat girls will always use closeup pictures of their 8+/10 faces and when you scroll further and see their bodies either alone or in a group photo you will see why they chose that specific close-up as their profile pic.
Yea they are so fake. Every single profile pic is a close-up of the face of that landwhale stacy i used to work with. She also posts ALOT of profile pictures. New ones every month. She has 30 close-up pics of herself. Whats the fucking point if you're married with 5 children? Does she want orbiters or likes? She is 37 and her husband is Close to 50...

One of the worse ones out there, there are foids in the same catagorey that clearly have a 1-2 point smv difference beetween them, 6s look better then 7s and 8s look better then 9s.

This whole chart is retarded as fuck

Not accurate imho

Yea they are so fake. Every single profile pic is a close-up of the face of that landwhale stacy i used to work with. She also posts ALOT of profile pictures. New ones every month. She has 30 close-up pics of herself. Whats the fucking point if you're married with 5 children? Does she want orbiters or likes? She is 37 and her husband is Close to 50...
She is a female so she crave even more validation from random men, you have to remember that modern females are addicted to the validation and attention they get both IRL and on social media and they will get this quick fix just by simply looking at their phones.

i disagree with a lot of that chart tbh

Most accurate one was trueratings