Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How abnormal is my attraction to flatchests?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Small and flat mogs big booba imo

Fully flat or still some tit?

Why in the hell does it matter to you? Female chest is not meant for you anyway.

depends more on shape for me, flatness means no shape at all so no thanks

Fully flat or still some tit?
Like both
Zzzzgghu

there's nothing abnormal about any kind of attraction to female body unless it's anal sex which is gay

you most likely have a repeated engrained idea in your head through loli propaganda that flat chests are superior. In the same way that the nazi party used propaganda to show the superiority of their regime in the Berlin Olympics, the loli hentai attempts to glorify the flat chest despite heavy illogicality.
Jesse-Owens-podium-winners-gold-medal-1936-1936.jpg

Lolis in Anime: The History of Loli Characters - DoubleSama

Lolis Never Loyal - song and lyrics by Lil Weenie | Spotify

HD wallpaper: loli, manga | Wallpaper Flare

Youre not alone brocel

You’re not alone. Maybe because I associate it with insecurity in women, which I’m a big fan of.

I am attracted to 99.9 % of living women in their reproductive years.

I honestly don't give a shit how women look like my standards are just breathe and don't get panic attack from seeing her.

I try to don't judge people based on thier appearance.

Also
You’re not alone. Maybe because I associate it with insecurity in women, which I’m a big fan of.

I am attracted to 99.9 % of living women in their reproductive years.

I honestly don't give a shit how women look like my standards are just breathe and don't get panic attack from seeing her.

I try to don't judge people based on thier appearance.

Also
While your looksmatch is Chad only and would mace you if you dare exist five miles within her:reeeeee::reeeeee::waitwhat:

While your looksmatch is Chad only and would mace you if you dare exist five miles within her:reeeeee::reeeeee::waitwhat:
Afganistan is a very beautiful country and you can get a very beautiful looksmatched white virgin loyal wife for a few thousand dollars.:feelsokman:

Most people seem to like big tits but most women with big tits only have them because they are fat, I prefer medium to small sized on a skinny girl.

I like round and fluffy femalo asses

I like both flat chest and big oppai:feelsaww: but yeah flat chests are more of a fetish thing than anything else tbh

If a girl is cute and/or has a big ass, small tits are tolerable imo, so I can understand.

Or you're just more interested in JBs.

Face is the most important thing for me tbh. She could barley have breasts or huge tits doesn't really matter if the face is pretty.

Parker's got the cutest titties. :feelsaww:
20221006 152658

Small and flat mogs big booba imo
Nothing wrong with that. I can like all sizes but I do have a special fondness for small, with the caveat that the girl is thin and lean. Don’t like small boobs on a thick or fat girl.

Can't say flat chest are my thing like cutting board flat, small is excellent though with a cute face and tight round ass and thighs. Who would not love to man handle her tight little body.

minase iori idolmaster and 1 more drawn by agata agatha  847d506db83efd3f1ab1b4de94bd982c