Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How a modern woman reacts when she determines that you are an incel in her vicinity

i would smack the dumb bitch across her face :feelsree:

Dude so desprate for coochie "GO ENSWIDE MY qwEen IS upswet" :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I hate women so much it's unreal.

Every man should at least once put a foid in their place.
A shame to die as a man without teaching a foid a lesson.
A shame to our ancestors.
Brethren , I encourage thee to ready yourselves to discipline whores if the need ever arises.
Problem is that they are the majority for now, only when we reach a 60-70% incel rates, then we can make change.

I would kill her

Why is the whore half naked, it looks like it is wearing nothing in the bottom half

How a modern woman reacts to Chad criminals

19d56f6ee71950d4

Why is the whore half naked, it looks like it is wearing nothing in the bottom half
Modern woman fashion. You should come to Korea and see how young girls dress. Completely whorish.

As always it's men who allow and encourage this behaviour. Women without men guarding them are ambulant cumholes ready to be filled by the first sub 2 abomination passing by.

Dude so desprate for coochie "GO ENSWIDE MY qwEen IS upswet" :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Instead of apologizing for her behavior, he instead is reinforcing the idea that the cameraman is a subhuman who should be locked away with no rights :feelskek:

What an absolute cuck jfl. Running inside hiding from that lil sloot:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Id love for that to happen to me so I could knock a bitch out and feel good about myself for once:feelsbadman:

If it weren't for the law I'd go absolutely cannibal on these bitches. Literally eat their faces while they're alive and awake.

This is female aggression on full display. It's hard to notice at first because we're men and therefore tuned to only recognize male aggression as a survival strategy. But women are very different. They are experts in extracting sympathy and support from others by lying and deceiving. This is their survival strategy and it has been amplified 1000x by feminism. The foid claimed multiple times in the videos that "she is a girl" and "she can't do anything", when she clearly stepped into his property (and forcibly tried to enter his home) and attacked him first completely unprovoked. The foid claimed that he is a "weirdo", "creep", "drug addict", "stalker", and "abuser". Do all of these buzzwords sound familiar? It's what foids say to ruin your image and blatantly lie about men to attack them. Unfortunately, these foids have rights and a voice so they can throw you in jail and get you fired from your job by just saying some made up shit about you. In the extended video you'll see her and her simp faggot boyfriend lying to the police right in front of him even though the whole incident is on camera. The amount of times I've seen foids engaging in this kind of behavior is mind boggling. ALL foids do this lying and decieving to some degree. Like I said, aggression is the default way of getting power over someone else and this is their way of doing that. Once you learn to recognize it, it's like swallowing the black pill all over again. They're always doing it. Feminism and it's cucked laws make it so that this behavior is not punished by the legal system nor is it shunned in society. Add to that the masses of bluepilled simps and cucks and you get a hyper-gynocracy where women have all the power and most aren't even aware of it.

Is this in merica? Just shoot her as soon as she attacks you and steps on your property.

If I was the guy I would've knocked her the fuck out as soon as she started coming towards me.

should have at least hit her

Modern woman fashion. You should come to Korea and see how young girls dress. Completely whorish.
Really?, tell me about it or send a video or pics, I still figured the chinks still had some time before the beginning Phases of western inspired degeneracy

I would kill her white knight instead, foid behaviour does not matter

Haven’t seen a German foid behaving like that irl yet. America must be true hell for incels

What an absolute cuck jfl. Running inside hiding from that lil sloot:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Id love for that to happen to me so I could knock a bitch out and feel good about myself for once:feelsbadman:
If it weren't for the law I'd go absolutely cannibal on these bitches. Literally eat their faces while they're alive and awake.
should have at least hit her
If I was the guy I would've knocked her the fuck out as soon as she started coming towards me.
I would kill her

This is female aggression on full display. It's hard to notice at first because we're men and therefore tuned to only recognize male aggression as a survival strategy. But women are very different. They are experts in extracting sympathy and support from others by lying and deceiving. This is their survival strategy and it has been amplified 1000x by feminism. The foid claimed multiple times in the videos that "she is a girl" and "she can't do anything", when she clearly stepped into his property (and forcibly tried to enter his home) and attacked him first completely unprovoked. The foid claimed that he is a "weirdo", "creep", "drug addict", "stalker", and "abuser". Do all of these buzzwords sound familiar? It's what foids say to ruin your image and blatantly lie about men to attack them. Unfortunately, these foids have rights and a voice so they can throw you in jail and get you fired from your job by just saying some made up shit about you. In the extended video you'll see her and her simp faggot boyfriend lying to the police right in front of him even though the whole incident is on camera. The amount of times I've seen foids engaging in this kind of behavior is mind boggling. ALL foids do this lying and decieving to some degree. Like I said, aggression is the default way of getting power over someone else and this is their way of doing that. Once you learn to recognize it, it's like swallowing the black pill all over again. They're always doing it. Feminism and it's cucked laws make it so that this behavior is not punished by the legal system nor is it shunned in society. Add to that the masses of bluepilled simps and cucks and you get a hyper-gynocracy where women have all the power and most aren't even aware of it.
Very good synopsis

Good post grey

The white knight was acting like she was his dog.

Haven’t seen a German foid behaving like that irl yet. America must be true hell for incels
Shit like this is gonna become more common in Europe in the next years probably.

He should have sparta kicked her when she made a move towards the door :smonk:

Surely in Shitty States it has to be surreal.

Every man should at least once put a foid in their place.
A shame to die as a man without teaching a foid a lesson.
A shame to our ancestors.
Brethren , I encourage thee to ready yourselves to discipline whores if the need ever arises.
This is the video in your sig, I've been looking for it. It used to make me feel so much pain in just a few seconds

Last edited:
She acts like that because no-one has ever said no to her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back