Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How a frauded stacey-lite does on tinder. Video.

Vitriol

Vitriol

engagedcel
-
They have too many options boyos.
Btw I got these matches in 3 hours tops.

It's over.

The girl I used was this:

>That pic
>"Stacey-lite"

Lmao, she is a normal Stacy.

I will do a similar experiment with some pictures I have found online.

L i f e o n t u t o r i a l m o d e

"Stacy-lite" JFL She's a gigastacy, looks better than 95% of the females ive seen
she probably fucks guys like this exclusively
large-1491221849-c54aaa1a64571ec30c62d80edd226587.jpg

And people wonder why it's over for sub-8's.

The fucking Jews and their degenerate shit like tinder are the problem.

OP is that faggot from looksmax site

ban please

"Stacy-lite" JFL She's a gigastacy, looks better than 95% of the females ive seen
she probably fucks guys like this exclusively
large-1491221849-c54aaa1a64571ec30c62d80edd226587.jpg

OP is a faggot from lookism type site, he should be banned

These girls are so common in australia srs
wouldn't consider her stacy
this is another pic of her
she just has a huge slut vibe that makes her hotter than she is

(right)

(right)

Lol coping faggot

enjoy your ban which should be incoming shortly

(right)

ur a faggot troll

Shes not that hot
classic whore type tho

Op should be left alone imho, we need more blackpilled chadlites

How many right swipes did you do?

Need to calculate match rates...

ALl my likes were matches obviously. Hard to calculate how many people there are who would have swiped left.
I didn't swipe. I just turned on tinder gold and waited for likes and swiped on them for matches.

ALl my likes were matches obviously. Hard to calculate how many people there are who would have swiped left.
I didn't swipe. I just turned on tinder gold and waited for likes and swiped on them for matches.

"engagedcel" what the fuck is that meant to mean?

Are you the real vitriol from looksmax?

Can’t see you coming here seen as I always thought you were against blackpill ideology

It's definitely me.

I'm more geared to the purplepill which is a mix of black and blue. I basically believe in the importance of improvement, but understand that it doesn't work for everyone and some people are screwed.

We renamed our site just recently lol, it's now blackpill.me
Felt it was better encompassing since we didn't chat about looksmaxing that much.

I probably have the most potent blackpills to spread on this forum because of my interaction with women tbh

Yeah I posted there a little bit but then had to leave due to the female mods (which I thought were a joke at first and just you running alt game).

This is the only place I can really be as i’m
not aware of any other sites that ban femoids

Well the reason we do have female admin/mod is to give good image for the site
My goal was to have it a cucked site, that some normies can be receptive to. When they join, they promptly get blackpilled on certain things.
I understand that there's a better market for most psl'ers like this site.

not really sure what lookism has become these days, seems like a parade of under 18 guys acting edgy and guys from the misc
I think sluthate is dead now, haven't been on in a while tho

The whole culture of "no normies here!" should be expunged imo. Incels is just an extension of psl and its associated blackpilled concepts. Just because someone here joins and says "ive had sex bros!" doesn't mean that he doesn't understand the blackpill.

It’s more of a case that it’s really uncomfortable being around people who aren’t going through the struggle of being incel; even if they were ex-incels.

Can’t speak for other incels but I’m pretty suicidal right now and I try to minimise leaving the house as to avoid seeing stuff like PDAs and just couples in general because it just kills me inside as a KV. We do need our own space tbh.

Fair enough. My attitude here was not to brag like zyros though, just show different blackpills.

I remember your face. IMO you should be able to get somewhere in college, I don't doubt it. Don't condemn yourself to the lifelong incel label before you try in college, kay? you're undeniably above average facially. It's very possible to grow more in height after 18 just unlikely. Just have solid nutrition and LOTS of sleep and it will increase your chances exponentially. If you ever want to talk my snapchat is vitriolice. I'm not about the bluepill but I believe imo your case isn't far gone.

Yeah its a good quality cope of mine. All my posts are copes actually and i already know, so no need for you to point out something obvious.
there is no tinder in egypt, u are LARPing hard, all ur issues are because u are arab westrenized weeb

there is no tinder in egypt, u are LARPing hard, all ur issues are because u are arab westrenized weeb
I'm short and balding. Maybe not too short hair but balding is a death sentence and i'm socially retarded as well.

I'm short and balding. Maybe not too short hair but balding is a death sentence and i'm socially retarded as well.
its impossible to be incel in arabia, looks dont matter, u are just a lazy spoiled shitter who wont work hard and build a house to impress femoids

just lol israeli arabs are extremely progressive yet still there 0 incels here, egypt is like cavemen compared to them, no way inceldom is possible there

lazy weeb

its impossible to be incel in arabia, looks dont matter, u are just a lazy spoiled shitter who wont work hard and build a house to impress femoids

just lol israeli arabs are extremely progressive yet still there 0 incels here, egypt is like cavemen compared to them, no way inceldom is possible there

lazy weeb
Would leave this forum if treatments worked for me.

No more Jews doxxing on here ;)

LMAO HOW DO YOU EVEN COMPETE

Im leagues below any of those guys

I probably have the most potent blackpills to spread on this forum because of my interaction with women tbh
Nah you're a complete faggot, and pedofile IIRC

And you were called as such many times on your own website lol

Glad he got banned. "m-m-muh stacy-lite" That's a full-blown Stacy right there.

OP was probably the only legit chad whose ever been on this forum. I saw his photos on the other site but he took them down. Solid psl 7

Would leave this forum if treatments worked for me.

No more Jews doxxing on here ;)
giga cope

looks are irrelevant in arabia, u are just low iq weeb = death sentence socially

The one major surgery I need right now is a box osteotomy but I don’t think any surgeon will perform it on me.
Of course, because there's no need for it, you'd look worse.

giga cope

looks are irrelevant in arabia, u are just low iq weeb = death sentence socially
COPE, looks are definitely relevant nowadays.

Glad that faggot got banned. Those who have never felt the pain of being incel should be banned on site IMO, they don't belong at all.

I mean ffs 'I slayed lots in high school then got engaged'. Just fuck off.

COPE, looks are definitely relevant nowadays.
as long as u are not legit deformed and take care of urself, they are irrelevant in arabic places, u arent even arab, let alone living in an arab place

as long as u are not legit deformed and take care of urself, they are irrelevant in arabic places, u arent even arab, let alone living in an arab place
I am legit deformed, and well the younger generation definitely cares about looks thanks to Hollywood and social media. I may not be Arab but they would accept me considering I'm Muslim.

Glad that faggot got banned. Those who have never felt the pain of being incel should be banned on site IMO, they don't belong at all.

I mean ffs 'I slayed lots in high school then got engaged'. Just fuck off.

Good. I dont need an engaged slayer talking me, a KV, about the blackpill.

I am legit deformed, and well the younger generation definitely cares about looks thanks to Hollywood and social media. I may not be Arab but they would accept me considering I'm Muslim.
im literally living in an arab mixed region, i see tons of sub5s with wives taller than them, just be hardworking nt and u will get a wife (unless u are a stacy chaser xD)

im literally living in an arab mixed region, i see tons of sub5s with wives taller than them, just be hardworking nt and u will get a wife (unless u are a stacy chaser xD)
KEK. Well those sub5s with wives are definitely older people, aren't they? I don't have standards TBH.

Glad he got banned. "m-m-muh stacy-lite" That's a full-blown Stacy right there.

Just checked out his forum, he literally joined to recruit people.

I_hate_vitriol said:
@Vitriol lets join incels.is as "blackpilled normies"
cope said he wanted to do it too

Vitriol said:
I just made an account
let's see how long they take until they ban me
nic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.W8vFfG1_q-.gif

Vitriol said:
So many angry guys on that other site lol
I think I'm gonna get banned very quickly. Idk I'm bein nice to them

The entire forum is filled with "purplepilled" users who believe in "blackpilled mindset, redpilled social development, bluepilled dream". They even allow women on that forum. Needles to say as a KV you will only be there to make others feel better about themselves. "Im not a slayer but at least Im not a virgin lol", etc

Kinda sad since some of his threads were legit but he has no business here.

Just checked out his forum, he literally joined to recruit people.

The entire forum is filled with "purplepilled" users who believe in "blackpilled mindset, redpilled social development, bluepilled dream". They even allow women on that forum. Needles to say as a KV you will only be there to make other feel better about themselves. "Im not a slayer but at least Im not a virgin lol", etc

Kinda sad since some of his threads were legit but he has no business here.
JFL he's a f-cking retard, none of that shit works for me anyways. They even have a female mod or something, kek, "to maintain a good image." JFL.

yes they are usually 25+ years old
That explains it. @Stanx22 is 18, and people around his age are a lot more shallow. He's average looking though, so if he got a job he wouldn't have a problem at all.

That explains it. @Stanx22 is 18, and people around his age are a lot more shallow. He's average looking though, so if he got a job he wouldn't have a problem at all.
arabs (males at least) rarily marry at 18 tho, they usually have to wageslave and prove their worth, most build a house before getting an arranged marriage (not rly arranged, just to ask father of the vagina and she usually says yes)

thank god that dickshit scumbag was finaly banned