Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOUTHIS TO ATTACK SOON

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
nothing ever happens.

nothing ever happens.
The houthis can't attack anything strategic, last time they killed a Zionist civilian in Tel Aviv. They might do something similar on a larger scale, so lifefuel

The houthis can't attack anything strategic, last time they killed a Zionist civilian in Tel Aviv. They might do something similar on a larger scale, so lifefuel
i hope they do actually attack because this entire shit does not bother me in the slightest. Yemenis and kikes fight ? I'll root for Yemen but why would I care what happens on either of the sides.

i hope they do actually attack because this entire shit does not bother me in the slightest. Yemenis and kikes fight ? I'll root for Yemen but why would I care what happens on either of the sides.
Fair enough.

even the houthis aren't that stupid to attack israel knowing that the strongest countries in the world back them.
HOUTHIS have nothing to loose. And they did attack Israel two months ago one kike was killed.

HOUTHIS have nothing to loose. And they did attack Israel two months ago, one kike. died.
based. Hope they attack them on a large scale and bomb the entire tel aviv

based. Hope they attack them on a large scale and bomb the entire tel aviv
Me too. At least 10 kikes need to die this time. (From the houthi attack)

I doubt the houthis are capable to kill more then that. But we don't know what they have in their arsenal, Iran could supply better missiles and drones.