Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Houthis have arrived in southern Syria to open a new front against Israel.

@Anarcho Nihilist
@anandkonda
@MiSKiRaT
@incelerated
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@VideoGameCoper

Fuck the Houthis
The Houthis are literally using a single lever to stop the West from giving money to Israel, which is to reduce the profits of world trade.

Real men of our time. God bless them.

Real men of our time. God bless them.
It's CRAZY how a the poorest Arab Country has done more then every single other one. But it's still unlikely, that they will mount an offensive into Israel, they don't have the capabilities for that.

It's CRAZY how a the poorest Arab Country has done more then every single other one. But it's still unlikely, that they will mount an offensive into Israel, they don't have the capabilities for that.
In fact, it's the same everywhere, the richer a person is, the more spoiled they are with countries as well. The UAE, Bahrain and Egypt and other countries did not even break off diplomatic relations before the genocide ended.

In fact, it's the same everywhere, the richer a person is, the more spoiled they are with countries as well. The UAE, Bahrain and Egypt and other countries did not even break off diplomatic relations before the genocide ended.
True. But I don't know what the endgame of Hamas is, Israel will eventually, defeat them. I hope Hezbollah or Iran does something. Hamas shouldn't fall.

True. But I don't know what the endgame of Hamas is, Israel will eventually, defeat them. I hope Hezbollah or Iran does something. Hamas shouldn't fall.
Hamas has inflicted damage on Jews on their information battlefield, showing that Jews are no different from the Nazis in terms of methods and that their tactics of eternal victim of genocide no longer work.

Hamas has inflicted damage on Jews on their information battlefield, showing that Jews are no different from the Nazis in terms of methods and that their tactics of eternal victim of genocide no longer work.
Sure, they have destroyed their reputation I agree. And Houthis blockading the red sea is affecting the Israeli economy, but I wonder what the plan to stop israel from toppling Hamas is. Because, eventually, Israel will win in Gaza.

The Jews have always run at the expense of information warfare and economic warfare. So Hamas has demonstrated hypocrisy to the world and what used to be told about poor unfortunate Jews who were mistreated by the Nazis smacks of hypocrisy after the bombing of hospitals and churches. Hamas has defeated Israel in the field of information warfare, even in the United States, the level of support for Israel is the lowest in the history of American Israeli relations. Hamas is a genius.

Sure, they have destroyed their reputation I agree. And Houthis blockading the red sea is affecting the Israeli economy, but I wonder what the plan to stop israel from toppling Hamas is. Because, eventually, Israel will win in Gaza.
If the Jews expel the population of Gaza to Egypt or Syria, then Netanyahu will stand on a par with Slobodan Milosevic, who did the same thing against the Albanians and was bombed by NATO for it.

The Jews have always run at the expense of information warfare and economic warfare. So Hamas has demonstrated hypocrisy to the world and what used to be told about poor unfortunate Jews who were mistreated by the Nazis smacks of hypocrisy after the bombing of hospitals and churches. Hamas has defeated Israel in the field of information warfare, even in the United States, the level of support for Israel is the lowest in the history of American Israeli relations. Hamas is a genius.
Yeah, so maybe israel will be forced to sign a ceasefire soon? What do you think? Or will Hezbollah eventually, get involved? How do you see it playing out? Also apparently, israel are preparing to invade Lebanon by December.

View: https://x.com/Currentreport1/status/1834225440388792371

If the Jews expel the population of Gaza to Egypt or Syria, then Netanyahu will stand on a par with Slobodan Milosevic, who did the same thing against the Albanians and was bombed by NATO for it.
True. But the only probelm is that NATO will turn a blind eye to whatever Israel does.

FUCK gulf countries. FUCK THEM. Worst pieces of shit in history.

The plan is to get a ceasefire before Hamas is completely destroyed.

FUCK gulf countries. FUCK THEM. Worst pieces of shit in history.
Everyday, I dream about every Arab Country uniting, unfortunately, it simply won't happen. Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria, Anasarallah and Iran are our last hope

The plan is to get a ceasefire before Hamas is completely destroyed.
Hamas has already agreed to a ceasefire. Problem is that Nethyanhu isn't intrested. I hope Hamas knows what it's doing.

I think that sooner or later Netanyahu will sign peace in exchange for hostages, so as not to become even more on a par with the rye kind of bloody dictators. Israel has already suffered too much reputational damage. As far as I understand, there is a split in Israel itself between local right-wing Zionists and left-wing Zionists.
Yeah, so maybe israel will be forced to sign a ceasefire soon? What do you think? Or will Hezbollah eventually, get involved? How do you see it playing out? Also apparently, israel are preparing to invade Lebanon by December.

View: https://x.com/Currentreport1/status/1834225440388792371

I think that sooner or later Netanyahu will sign peace in exchange for hostages, so as not to become even more on a par with the rye kind of bloody dictators. Israel has already suffered too much reputational damage. As far as I understand, there is a split in Israel itself between local right-wing Zionists and left-wing Zionists.
I hope you're right.

Hamas has already agreed to a ceasefire. Problem is that Nethyanhu isn't intrested. I hope Hamas knows what it's doing.
And the goal of Hamas was fulfilled, Saudi Arabia did not recognize Israel and did not open diplomatic relations with it, and the Saudis are the main ones in the Islamic world, due to the presence of holy relics of Mecca and Medina.

I hope you're right.
In fact, the Hamas mission was accomplished. Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Salman did not manage to sell himself profitably to the Jews and now he cannot do so, due to the fact that this will reduce his popularity within the country.

And the goal of Hamas was fulfilled, Saudi Arabia did not recognize Israel and did not open diplomatic relations with it, and the Saudis are the main ones in the Islamic world, due to the presence of holy relics of Mecca and Medina.
I agree, that hamas achieved their goals. But I hope Hamas remains after all of this.

I agree, that hamas achieved their goals. But I hope Hamas remains after all of this.
Hamas will not die, because in itself it is the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood organization from Egypt.

if saudi arabia signed any peace treaties like these emirate-cucks then there would be major riots in here.

Those Houthi sand niggers have more balls than all of the rest of the Middle East combined. I hope they succeed in being a prickly thorn on Israel's side.

Jews never especially cared about reputation. Why should you care, if you control world's finances?

F9RrWlWbUAAP1WG large

Jews never especially cared about reputation. Why should you care, if you control world's finances?

View attachment 1266904
No, the strength of the Jews is in their brains and intelligence, with which they manipulate hundreds of millions of people. They literally made Americans hate the Germans twice and fight against them, although most Americans have German blood in their veins.

Brutal middle-east moment