Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Houthi Drone hits tel Aviv apartment.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

Could some Russiancel please translate what that whore was saying? Thanks.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@VideoGameCoper
@To koniec
@Incline
@TBIcel
@supersoldier

@Da_Yunez
@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002
@lazy_gamer_423

Do you see a drone flying? Kristina, do you see what it is? Which fucking side is this from? The second one is flying ! Now wait, I'll run away to the shelter or lie down on the sand. Fuck.
Thanks

A literal translation from Russian into English.
Why are there so many Russians in Tel Aviv? The descendents, of those who immigrated during Soviet rule? Weird how a lot of them aren't even Jewish.

Also 1 Isnotreali died

Why are there so many Russians in Tel Aviv? The descendents, of those who immigrated during Soviet rule? Weird how a lot of them aren't even Jewish.
Because in the 1990s, millions of Jews from the former USSR migrated to Israel, as there was an economic collapse in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, banditry was rampant and there were no prospects. I know people who paid money to archivists to have a Jewish grandfather or a Jewish grandmother painted for them in order to have grounds for repatriation. The same thing happened to many hundreds of thousands of Volga Germans who traveled to Germany from Siberia and Kazakhstan.

Because in the 1990s, millions of Jews from the former USSR migrated to Israel, as there was an economic collapse in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, banditry was rampant and there were no prospects. I know people who paid money to archivists to have a Jewish grandfather or a Jewish grandmother painted for them in order to have grounds for repatriation. The same thing happened to many hundreds of thousands of Volga Germans who traveled to Germany from Siberia and Kazakhstan.
I see, but these could also be the ones who went there after the Ukraine war started right?

I see, but these could also be the ones who went there after the Ukraine war started right?
It is also true, I read that the number of repatriates from the Russian Federation after February 24 was about 20-30 thousand people.

It is also true, I read that the number of repatriates from the Russian Federation after February 24 was about 20-30 thousand people.
I thought, it would be a lot higher, I think it's because, many Ukranians immigrated there as well.

Yes, because life in post-Soviet countries in the 1990s was hell and everyone saved themselves as best they could, someone was looking for Jewish roots to repatriate to Israel, someone was looking for German roots to go to Germany.
Damn. So there are that many Russians, Ukranians and Belarusians?

Yes, 20-30 thousand from Russia and probably even more from Ukraine.
So at least 60k Russia speakers added. That's huge for such a small country. Even I'm sure Isreal is only around 7 million people. Lebanon onl has around 5 million (not counting the 14 million in diaspora) no wonder I see many Russians in videos from Isreal.

Yes, because life in post-Soviet countries in the 1990s was hell and everyone saved themselves as best they could, someone was looking for Jewish roots to repatriate to Israel, someone was looking for German roots to go to Germany.
Isreal is such a fake state kek. They will let slavs, who claim to have Jewish ancestors in, but will quick out Arabs who have been living there for thousands of years.

Jews are very ungrateful, to the Palestinians, these bastards were welcomed when they first arrived, and they showed their gratitude by kicking out all the Arabs, instead of living along side them.

Isreal is such a fake state kek. They will let slavs, who claim to have Jewish ancestors in, but will quick out Arabs who have been living there for thousands of years.

Jews are very ungrateful, to the Palestinians, these bastards were welcomed when they first arrived, and they showed their gratitude by kicking out all the Arabs, instead of living along side them.
The Jews are quite forged, they illegally stole people from citizens of other states and took them to their place to be executed there. They even wanted to poison 6 million Germans by releasing poison into the German sewers.

What Solzhenitsyn did not say was that the first four leaders of the GULAG were all Jews.
Theodor Eichmans, Lazar Kogan, Matthew Berman, Israel Plinner.

Attachments

• 1228646_original.jpg
    1228646_original.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4
First Chief nkvd was Jews.

Attachments

• 1677056379_papik-pro-p-genrikh-yagoda-karikatura-5.jpg
    1677056379_papik-pro-p-genrikh-yagoda-karikatura-5.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
The Jews are quite forged, they illegally stole people from citizens of other states and took them to their place to be executed there. They even wanted to poison 6 million Germans by releasing poison into the German sewers.
Yeah, they also were unhappy that german civilians didn't die like they wanted, that's why they sent people to kill random Germans right after the war. Those guys all escaped to Isreal.

Lol they just can't be grateful and they are extremely arrogant. They literally almost sank the American ship Liberty, although the United States is their sponsor and nanny, which saves them from UN sanctions and the International Court of Justice, simultaneously turning neighboring Arab countries that may be dangerous for Israel into ruins (Iraq, Libya, Syria). And even so, they attacked an American ship and killed 30 sailors on it.

Lol they just can't be grateful and they are extremely arrogant. They literally almost sank the American ship Liberty, although the United States is their sponsor and nanny, which saves them from UN sanctions and the International Court of Justice, simultaneously turning neighboring Arab countries that may be dangerous for Israel into ruins (Iraq, Libya, Syria). And even so, they attacked an American ship and killed 30 sailors on it.
It's because, Jews run America. Every four years they let Americans choose a president
(Puppet ) But support to Isreal never stops, no matter what party.

That's right, most Americans believe that if they help the Jews, Yahweh will forgive them for their sins.
It's because, Jews run America. Every four years they let Americans choose a president
(Puppet ) But support to Isreal never stops, no matter what party.

That's right, most Americans believe that if they help the Jews, Yahweh will forgive them for their sins.
Only boomers. The evangelicals need to die out.

100% based.
I read a study which said, younger evangelicals aren't as supportive of Isreal. The boomers need to die out, then hopefully, something will change.

I read a study which said, younger evangelicals aren't as supportive of Isreal. The boomers need to die out, then hopefully, something will change.
The youth here are less ZOG than the boomers

Many are not Jews, they claim to have Jewish grandparents that's all. None, of them are practicing Jews as well.
I'm certain that they have at least Jewish blood, sure they may be atheists and don't give a damn about Judaism but they're still Jewish, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia had millions of Jews.

Very based.
Many are not Jews, they claim to have Jewish grandparents that's all. None, of them are practicing Jews as well.
I'm certain that they have at least Jewish blood, sure they may be atheists and don't give a damn about Judaism but they're still Jewish, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia had millions of Jews.
Nah Jews didn't mix very heavily with the populations there. I mean they did to an extent, but it wasn't on the scale to where most/all Slavs from there have Jewish/Semitic blood.

It's to do with a bottleneck theory: