Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Houston, we have a problem

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
and we @needsolution

Moooooooooooddddssssss

The legend says he is writing posts in his notepad to copy and paste them later.

The legend says he is writing posts in his notepad to copy and paste them later.
That would be funny. Imagine one day the board gets spammed by hundreds of his posts. Be strong, @needsolution

Free him right now or i go ER on the entire forum, and let me tell you something, there won't be any survivors

Serge: yass
Holy shit. I'm getting banned, guys. I just received a 20% for worshipping Greta Thunberg. Never have I seen that coming, not in a thousand years!

It's over for me guys. This is the end of my time here. @Ritalincel , @needsolution , I'm coming, I'm coming to inceljail on the ban island. Tell the guards that I'm a good guy.

Last edited:
Holy shit. I'm getting banned, guys. I just received a 20% for worshipping Greta Thunberg. Never have I seen that coming, not in a thousand years!

It's over for me guys. This is the end of my time here. @Ritalincel , @needsolution , I'm coming, I'm coming to inceljail on the ban island. Tell the guards that I'm a good guy.
never ending story tbh