Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Housemate driving me nuts

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
SO I live in a 6 man houseshare supported accommodation paid for by taxpayERs so I can't complain too much apart from I'm a goddamn LONER living in a 6 MAN HOUSESHARE. This one housemate just WILL NOT LEAVE THE KITCHEN. ANY time you want to use the kitchen HE IS THERE. If he hears you go to the kitchen and he's not there HE WILL BE THERE ASAP. Talking inane BS no one wants to hear, or just straight up WATCHING and judging whatever food you go to make. The only extrovert in the house is driving everyone else to never leave their rooms.

I have a kettle in my room to make tea and some meals but otherwise if I want to eat anything I MUST CONVERSE WITH THE GUARDIAN OF THE KITCHEN.

Tonight I just ignored him but had to go in FOUR times and he made sure he was there EVERY TIME.

Fucking hell I want to live alone so bad.

1723663311630b 1

I enjoy living alone, I’d rather struggle and all my money go to bills than save a couple hundred dollars and live with someone else

SO I live in a 6 man houseshare supported accommodation paid for by taxpayERs so I can't complain too much apart from I'm a goddamn LONER living in a 6 MAN HOUSESHARE. This one housemate just WILL NOT LEAVE THE KITCHEN. ANY time you want to use the kitchen HE IS THERE. If he hears you go to the kitchen and he's not there HE WILL BE THERE ASAP. Talking inane BS no one wants to hear, or just straight up WATCHING and judging whatever food you go to make. The only extrovert in the house is driving everyone else to never leave their rooms.

I have a kettle in my room to make tea and some meals but otherwise if I want to eat anything I MUST CONVERSE WITH THE GUARDIAN OF THE KITCHEN.

Tonight I just ignored him but had to go in FOUR times and he made sure he was there EVERY TIME.

Fucking hell I want to live alone so bad.
You get loads of obnoxious weirdos in those homes ngl

Jfl what's he doing in the kitchen that much, just standing there or cooking etc.

I would actually kill myself if I had roommates

I'm lucky that my parents let me live with them despite being a NEET, so there's only 3 of us in the house

Jfl what's he doing in the kitchen that much, just standing there or cooking etc.
Yeah his pretense is that he's a cook. He just has something simmering on the hob for like 16 fucking hours a day.

Is he friendly or condescending?