Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hound

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Here Is Fanstoys Willis, ( Hound from transformers ) I have had this figure for some time now but I have not transformed until today. It was released back in 2016 & was one of fanstoys earlier works. It looks really good still but the transformation is a pain.
IMG 1825

Here he is in jeep mode
IMG 1826

With accessories attached
IMG 1827

IMG 1828

The box is very cool, typically fanstoys use just a black box with the character artwork, but this one has a camo pattern on it.
IMG 1829

Last edited:
Very nice! :ha..feels: I can understand why the "transformation" was a pain-in-the-ass, the 'transformation' looks like an ACTUAL car model.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Very nice! :ha..feels: I can understand why the "transformation" was a pain-in-the-ass, the 'transformation' looks like an actual CAR MODEL. :feelskek:
It is amazing how these toys can just like the cartoon but turn into these semi realistic vehicles.

This is another one that is incredible. Fanstoys Jive X

The vehicle mode has got most of the details that the real race car had

Very true, brocel. Tbh I also think the designers actually START from the 'transformation stage' when designing these AWESOME figurines.:feelsokman: It must also be a tedious process for the designers to even find a compatible VEHICLE too.:feelsthink:

Last edited: