Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hottest Foids are always on the Bus

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
Have any of you guys ever noticed that the hottest foids are always on public transport or at the supermarket?

They make the chubby monsters at clubs bars and uni (not that i ever go these days) look like fucking ogres. It solidifies the shit out of the driving pill because not only are they the hottest girls, but they are the ones that see you without your driving license. Oh how convenient. They see a man in his 20s-30s-40s who cant drive/with no car. They see a loser. On the bus theirs nowhere to hide. Everyone looks at you, and they get to examine your face, height, build and autism up close and solidify the terrible impression they have of you. Seeing as I'm autistic, I've been told that its very obvious that there's something wrong with me when I go to find my seat.

Also, for a girl to ride the bus its not a big deal but as a man it demonstrates failure.
@LastGerman @rightfulcel

Last edited:
Thats why I prefer to drive, so that I avoid normies as much as possible, but I cant most of the times because I cant find a parking spot in the city

Wow, never thought of that but actually similar experience here. Mirin hard many foids on the bus tbh.

there's variables to this. it depends on the bus stop and the time of day. when I get on public transport after school there's usually some cuties there yeah. other times public transport is just packed with trucels or middle aged/old women going from place to place

When i finally got money for car it did wonders to my psychic well being and ability to cope.

In my previous job i ended morning shift when high school ended so the buses were full of hot young high school students chatting with their chads either irl or texting

Ofc for me this was like when a king walks next to beggar, theoretically they occupy the same space but practically they are on entirely different planes of existence

Needless to say i alway got off the bus fucking crushed. Now that i go everywhere by car its so much easier to cope i cant overstqte that

If only being able to drive solved any of my problems...
driving right off a cliff would probably solve all of them
Needless to say i alway got off the bus fucking crushed. Now that i go everywhere by car its so much easier to cope i cant overstqte that
brutal driving pill but thank you for your based contribution

I see many stacies on the trams but I also see many hijab wearing grandmas jfl.

Last time I attempted to ride public transport people ran away screaming.

I'll stick to driving thanks

20200330 065556

The few times I have used the bus there have always been jailbait cuties. Brutal.

the bus in NYC is filled with subhuman garbage. no Stacies here ride that shit

they do that to get noticed by a chad

Hot foids don't use public transport. I never see good looking ones.

Can confirm since I'm a public trasportcel

Haven't ever used public transport, but always assumed a hot foid would have plenty of options. Hah.

brutal bus pill

On the other hand you get to have a chance of groping them :feelskek:

Have any of you guys ever noticed that the hottest foids are always on public transport or at the supermarket?

They make the chubby monsters at clubs bars and uni (not that i ever go these days) look like fucking ogres. It solidifies the shit out of the driving pill because not only are they the hottest girls, but they are the ones that see you without your driving license. Oh how convenient. They see a man in his 20s-30s-40s who cant drive/with no car. They see a loser. On the bus theirs nowhere to hide. Everyone looks at you, and they get to examine your face, height, build and autism up close and solidify the terrible impression they have of you. Seeing as I'm autistic, I've been told that its very obvious that there's something wrong with me when I go to find my seat.

Also, for a girl to ride the bus its not a big deal but as a man it demonstrates failure.
@LastGerman @rightfulcel
yes the bus/tram is great to creep on lolis

Strong disagree. What the fuck city do you live in?

Public transport, or any working class hotspot really, is dominated by people who can't afford to look hot. They can only afford to go to work.

Thats why I prefer to drive, so that I avoid normies as much as possible, but I cant most of the times because I cant find a parking spot in the city
Annoying as fuck

Hot foids don't use public transport. I never see good looking ones.
depends on the city. for college towns they do. but for average city they don't, average city bus is filled with ethnic subhumans

depends on the city. for college towns they do. but for average city they don't, average city bus is filled with ethnic subhumans
I live in a college town
The foids all have daddies car or some betabux to drive them

I live in a college town
The foids all have daddies car or some betabux to drive them
damn that's brutal. Women getting everything in their favor at this point.

I agree. I saw my last oneitis in the bus. She's a petite blonde in modest clothing. I'm glad I don't have oneitis syndrome anymore, I can't knowing that tiny wholesome girl was penetrated by a gigantic Chad.

I agree. I saw my last oneitis in the bus. She's a petite blonde in modest clothing. I'm glad I don't have oneitis syndrome anymore, I can't knowing that tiny wholesome girl was penetrated by a gigantic Chad.
chad doesnt deserve her
you do

chad doesnt deserve her
you do
There is no deserving, only people who can get it and people who can't. I appreciate the sentiment, though.