Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Hot Takes on the British Finally Rioting Against Immigrants

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★

Hot Takes on the British Finally Rioting Against Immigrants​

Andrew Anglin August 5, 2024

The British have been rioting against immigrants after a Rwandan immigrant (born in the UK) stabbed up a Taylor Swift dance class, killing three little girls.
I’ve reported on this as news items, but I haven’t really given much commentary on it. This is not because I’m lazy, but rather because I don’t really have much commentary on it, beyond the fact that I hope it continues to produce entertaining content for me to consume.
I’m not going to say “I support rioting and kicking female cops across the road like soccer balls.”

I’m also not going to say “I support storming a migrant hotel and burning the bitch down.”

Of course I would never say anything like that.
But I do support enjoying this type of content, because it is much more fun than some stupid Batman cartoon where the Penguin is a woman (wtf?) and everyone is black.
The first thing to note about these protests is that while there is a lot of focus on the violence, they are mostly peaceful. I know that’s a very funny BLM meme. But it’s also true of these anti-stabbing protests in the UK.

So, this is not only the first time in a long time the British have rioted, it’s also the first time in memory that the British have organized on a mass scale against immigration in a peaceful way.
While it is presumably obvious, it is also worth noting that the media is doing the reverse of BLM, and focusing on the violence, while ignoring peaceful protests.
That said, I don’t think that a violent protest or a peaceful protest is going to actually do anything. This is an anger event, in response to a very heinous act.
It could potentially result in Keir Starmer having an even shorter tenure as PM than Liz Truss. Maybe. Who knows. I don’t really think anyone cares about that either way. It’s very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
In terms of what else it is going to result in: I have no idea.

It’s Good to See Energy

I’m against punting the Cunt Patrol and burning everything and so on. No one wants to see a cunt get punted. Well, I want to see the clip of it, and then I want to just keep watching it on repeat. But I don’t endorse punting cunts.
Overall, I think it’s nice to see the energy. Some of it is violent, some of it is not violent, but regardless, white people finally reaching the point where they’ve had enough is nice to see.
I don’t want to be negative. Obviously, it’s wonderful to see white people finally sick of this invasion, and willing to say it.
At the same time, I’m not going to come on here and lie to you and say that this is going to result in any real policy change. Maybe Starmer will resign, maybe the government will make more promises to slow immigration, but it isn’t going to change anything.
Obviously, these protests and riots in England are being influenced by similar protests and riots in Ireland, and we’ve seen the Irish government continue to say they don’t care what people say, they are going to continue flooding them with immigrants. It’s hard to gauge exactly, but the Irish have probably been more violent, and it’s not resulted in a serious change in the approach of the government. In some particular places, where they seem to fear violence breaking out, the government might cancel a migrant center, but that just means they’re moving it somewhere else.
“Peasant uprisings” do not result in changes in government. Governments definitely do not like peasant uprisings, and will do whatever they can to stop them. But they will always burn out. Even if people started getting really seriously violent, instead of cunt-punt violent, there isn’t really a scenario that would result in anything changing very much. In order to actually change a government, you need very serious organization. If you look at the various revolutions that changed governments, you find that they were backed by an existing minor elite that was disenfranchised by the current major ruling elite. That’s more or less every case, sadly.

So…

Enjoy the show. I’m not trying to be a buzzkill here. I’m not trying to do that at all. Please, watch these videos and laugh and feel good about the fact that white people are finally in the opening stages of developing a political will to oppose this invasion.
That is the good part. The good part is just the symbolic fact that a white political will is beginning to emerge. That’s a good thing.
But don’t sit here expecting that the British are going to do a Maidan type coup and install a white nationalist leader that starts rounding up immigrants and putting them in camps. That’s just not the way this works.
The Maidan (Ukraine, 2014) was organized by the CIA in cooperation with local Jewish “oligarchs” who wanted to install a new government. If it would have been a bunch of hoodlums, they would not have successfully stormed the parliament, and even if they had, the cops would just kick them out. Forcing the president to flee the country required a lot of money and a lot of organization by established powers.
I don’t have anything negative to say about the protests. I just want people to remain reality-based.

Bad Conspiracy Theories

Speaking of “remaining reality-based,” I apparently need to address some goofy ass theories that are now being floated around, claiming that these protests are somehow… organized by Israel for the purpose of promoting a war with Iran…?
I don’t really understand the details of these theories, but basically, whenever anything happens, there are going to be various people saying every different thing they can think of. That’s just the nature of the internet. So, immediately after the stabbings, when the riots started a week ago, people started saying it was a “false flag” of some kind and tried to tie it to the situation in Palestine.
I’m sure there are different versions of these theories, and some of them have gained a bit of traction. So I’ll just make a blanket statement on all of that: it’s total nonsense.
Here’s what happened: there were a lot of immigrants coming in for a long time, the immigrants were doing a lot of crime, one of the immigrants did a particularly egregious crime, and finally white people got angry enough to actually start cunt-punting.
That’s all.
You see all this stuff in the Middle East, and then you see the protests for Palestine, then all of a sudden there are anti-immigrant protests, and I guess people just start connecting dots that are not there.
In terms of a “Jewish angle” on the protests, you have “Tommy Robinson,” who is funded by the Jews to funnel all anti-immigrant sentiment into an “anti-Islam” movement that is explicitly pro-Israel. “Robinson” (fake name) has been around for about two decades, attempting to manipulate anti-immigrant sentiment by telling people that the real problem with mass immigration into Britain is that many of the immigrants are Islamic.

This is obviously wrong. As an American, I can tell you: the problem with mass nonwhite immigration is not their religion, it is their race. To a lesser extent, it is also cultural, and the mass immigration of Poles and other Eastern Europeans into the UK has also not been a great thing, but it is much more manageable. The big issue is just “huge numbers of brown people coming into a white country.” There’s no other angle that matters.
Case in point: the Taylor Swift Stabber was Rwandan and born in the UK. He was not a Moslem, and he wasn’t technically even an immigrant. He was just black. Black people do stabbings, they do other crimes, they live on welfare, they cause civil unrest. They are a group that does not belong in the UK. It’s the same thing with the Moslems. It doesn’t matter.
“Tommy Robinson” always shows up to anything related to immigration and starts talking about Islam. It’s unhelpful. But he’s not the one driving these current protests. It’s not like he’s leading the protests. He just showed up and then got arrested, which is what he always does.
Some of the protesters have been shouting “Islam out,” and I don’t really think this is the appropriate chant, given that Islam is not the specific thing that people want out, it’s not that big of a deal. It doesn’t fundamentally change anything. Obviously, I’m against this sort of thing, and I do believe it is an organized Jewish angle, but these are not organized Jewish protests. If you’re at the point where you think Jews are doing false flag stabbings in order to organize white nationalist riots against immigration (because that will somehow help Israel), you’ve pretty well lost the plot completely.
I support the Palestinians in Palestine, and on some level, I even support the Islamic immigrants in white countries organizing against the Jews. But let’s all be reasonable here: there is no possible scenario in which white nationalists organize with Islamic immigrants against the Jews. That’s just a silly idea.
I fully support all the people in the Middle East fighting against Israeli brutality, whatever their religion. Moslems in white countries protesting Jews is a sort of gray area, but I support it. But let’s not go too far.
That seems to be the origin of the theories: that anti-immigrant protests are being organized to stop anti-Israel protests. But there’s no evidence of that, at all, and in order to believe that, you have to believe a lot of really silly things.

The Jews Will Always Jew You​

The true story about the Jews is that they have always been an outsider group, and as an outsider group, they have benefitted from adding other outsider groups to white countries, and promoting these groups. It makes it much easier for them to hide. “Multiculturalism” also provides a kind of society where Jews thrive, as various groups are in conflict with one another, while Jews organize and profit from all of it.

The left is the first line of defense. They will call you a Nazi if you are against immigration at all. Then if you resist that, and keep pushing, someone (“Tommy Robinson”) will come out and say the real issue is the religion of the immigrants. After that, I’m sure you’ll find someone who will tell you “yes, all nonwhites need to go, but Jews are white people too somehow and they’re good.” These brown people are just a weapon used by the Jews against white people.
Allying with the Moslems in white countries against Jews is like catching a bullet with your teeth and spitting it back at the person who shot at you. It’s not a good strategy.
Ultimately, the real issue that needs to be addressed is Jewish domination over the West, because that is the root of the immigration issue, as well as the root of all these other issues. It should probably go without saying that you don’t have to hate the immigrants in order to want them to leave. You can even feel pity for them. You can even support helping them in their own countries (e.g., arming Hamas). But they do have to go back. We cannot have all these foreigners here in our countries. They have to go back.
The underlying problem is the Jews, and we should always oppose Jews, and support people who are opposed to Jews. But “multiculturalism” is at the core of the Jewish agenda, and we cannot possibly continue with this project indefinitely.

In Terms of Conspiracy Theories…​

I’m not against conspiracy theories in principle. I’m not against “false flag” theories. I think it is possible that Israel will blow something up in the West and then blame Iran or some group in Iran and say this is a reason for supporting a war with Iran. It’s possible or maybe even likely something like that will happen.
The Jews definitely want to march white people into the Middle East, yet again, and they will do whatever they need to do to make this happen.

But looking for that sort of thing after people riot because a Rwandan stabbed little girls is just not reasonable.
I don’t blame anyone for entertaining any idea. It’s good to ask questions. As the old saying goes, “there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” Looking for a Jewish angle on everything is a good idea, because there is always some Jewish angle. In this case, the Jewish angle on the anti-stabbing protests is “the real problem is Islam,” and “Tommy Robinson” went out there like he always does. You expect this.

What is the End Game?​

Frankly, it’s easier for me to comment on the fact that Nigerian anti-government rioters are now flying the Russian flag.

It’s very easy to judge what the potential upshot of that is. Nigeria is the main base of Western forces in Africa, which means that the West is on the verge of losing an entire continent to Russia/China. It’s the least of the continents in terms of development, but it is the richest in resources, and the fact that he US cannot maintain its puppet governments in Africa demonstrates that they are losing power, globally.
This is what is going to have to happen in order for white people to gain autonomy in their own countries again. This American Empire, which is actually a Jewish Empire, must fall, and society needs to be forced into restructuring. Right now, the Jews have total control over the West as a result of the power of this empire.
This is a completely separate issue, which I’ve addressed at length elsewhere and will continue to address, but I simply want to say that there is hope, and no one should feel down about the fact that white nationalists are not going to seize control of the UK this week. The current trajectory of everything is going in the correct direction: Washington and New York are not going to be global power centers forever. External pressure is going to cause these power centers to collapse, and people will have to return to reality. In reality, Jews control everything in the West, and it’s a very bad deal which is not good for anyone.
The power of empire has given the US government the ability to inflict totally unnatural systems on people. It’s only natural to be opposed to mass immigration, public homosexualism, feminism, atheism, or any of these other things that have been forced on us by the Jews. When they no longer have that power, there will be a period of chaos of course, but in the longer run, things will more or less solve themselves.
Nature seeks a balance.
There is a brighter future ahead.
P.S.
I will do memes tomorrow. Just chill.

Men killing each other over women.