Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hot Take on NEETs

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Now look obviously I understand the reason for NEETs and like yea if you’re in a very stable situation family + financial wise. It makes sense why you would NEET.

I won’t deny even at the worst in my life I’m not in a position at all where I could genuinely experience poverty at all (I have a very similar life to @VideoGameCoper). I will admit this in that area I don’t have it off at all.
But I don’t understand the point of being a neet if you really do come from a low income family and can risk a lot from not working. I don’t know man I also have ASD + adhd and it’s hard but even I have wageslaved.

Now if you get government benefits sure I can understand that but a lot of the NEETs get 0 government benefits. I see no reason to really NEET in a position like that. I think it’s even worse when you’re like homeless like @autisticmanchild . Like idk man I get normies suck but I would work 3 jobs just to avoid a situation like that if I was in his shoes. Like yea anyone can be homeless but I mean living in your car is different from the standard homeless you see.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@neo.coom/video/7425753718210972960

This video kinda sums it up. Idk man I just don’t see what’s the point of making your life harder by being a neet under these conditions. This isn’t to shame anybody at all it’s honestly a genuine question.

Some people have low standards of live and would quit they jobs for minimum wage neetbux.

Many aspies are forced to neet since they won't get hired or driven away from their jobs.

I've been around many homeless or soon-to-be homeless folks and it can be as simple as a bad week losing their job and having no other options. Or like I've been around a few times, someone forced into a mental hospital, they can't afford it, and debt fucks them.

Some people have low standards of live and would quit they jobs for minimum wage neetbux.
True and fair
Many aspies are forced to neet since they won't get hired or driven away from their jobs.
I don’t disagree necessarily. But how come you don’t stay with other family and I mean tbf any retail jobs do seem like shit for autists. But there are jobs out there where u don’t have to interact much with others and u can get a paper for disability accomodations that’s what I have.

I've been around many homeless or soon-to-be homeless folks and it can be as simple as a bad week losing their job and having no other options. Or like I've been around a few times, someone forced into a mental hospital, they can't afford it, and debt fucks them.
I think this video is more or less referring to the random hobos in the street who stay homeless. Not necessarily those in really really unlucky situations which causes it. But most of those people usually stay around with other people or live in a car for example DBDR

I can smell the soy through the screen

I can smell the soy through the screen
You’re not from a low income family bud I specified it didn’t apply to middle class NEETs

You’re not from a low income family bud I specified it didn’t apply to middle class NEETs
Im talking about the guy in the Tik Tok

Im talking about the guy in the Tik Tok
Ohhhh lol Yea. You know he makes funny incel right videos and talks about how Incels need a state mandated gf

No point in trying if you're not planning on sticking around :feelsthink:

Plenty of wagies are homeless and broke anyway, minimum wage jobs are designed to keep people stuck in a cycle of poverty and working brutally long hours

I’m not staying a neet forever. Going to get a job soon. I need some money for myself and I’m not gonna be a leech forever. Money is tight for us now and I need to work

I'm not a NEET. It's not sustainable in the long term.