Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hot take: heightism is a blessing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/16gpjmm/hot_take_heightism_is_a_blessing/

In dating, do you really want to be dating girls that demand a guy who's at least 6 foot, making $500,000 a year? Probably not. The bad options are filtered out for us already.

Being underestimated is also great. Short people are repeatedly underestimated, simply because we're a little closer to the ground. Being underestimated is a gift, because they can't stop you if they can't see you coming in the first place.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/16gpjmm/hot_take_heightism_is_a_blessing/k0aeein/

Classic r/short :feelskek:

Being manlet is the worst thing a man can be, if you exclude having severe disabilities.

"Short people are repeatedly underestimated" :soy:

That's neat way to say people think you're a loser who won't amount to shit

I used to cope like this too

:feelskek:
classic r/short indeed

king of coping

That sub and r/aznidentity are the biggest copers in history :feelskek:

If he took the blackpill it would be too much for him

Dw guys youre dodging bullets oh wait there are no bullets being shot at

Lmfao the cope

Just be tall and rich and then dodge the vapid whores.

These normies are always spineless and full of shit too, you guarantee he would be with these superficial girls demanding 6 feet and 500k

I have always stood on principal, if I was chad it would be great to hurt all these girls feelings by rejecting them :feelshaha:

Bluepilled manlets are the most sad group of people in the World, and I mean that.

"I love to look subhuman"

Pure cope, who the fuck wants to be underestimated instead of undeservedly praised for things out of your control. Overestimated or feared are better.

Instead of alcohol it is copmium for this man

Where can I buy such quality copium ? :smonk: