Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot Sex with 9/10 Girl vs. Long Loving Relationship with a below average female?

vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
What do you crave for :          ​

Extremely Hot/Wild Sex with an 9/10 Girl who is gonna fuck you good regardless of your looks?(One night stand)​
OR​
A Long lasting relationship with a loving and understanding woman(Not a roastie) who can be average or below average?​

I personally crave for a Loving RELATIONSHIP with a woman who can Understand me , Love me , who can laugh at my stupid jokes, not judgmental and who is not emabarrased of me  :'(​

My Loneliness has eaten me alive and I now longer crave for sticking a dick in a vagina(not that much).​

Hope you can understand my situation. I am a 22 year old KHHHASDV(Kissless handhold-less hugless Alcohol-less smoking-less Drug less Virgin)​

If I loved the average girl too, than the average girl.

vancha5004 said:
 I am a 22 year old KHHHASDV(Kissless handhold-less hugless Alcohol-less smoking-less Drug less Virgin)​

lmfao

Average girl as I would receive sex more than once.

average girl but females can't love like we love them, they love us if they believe we're better than them, once they see some weakness in us or our social status isn't up to par with theres or other males interested in them, game over, personality is last thing they care about unless its a personality of being high status and good looking

9/10 girl any day of the week instead of some femoid who will dump me for chad.

Relationship without a second thought

A loving relationship with an average girl would be a dream come true.

That is really all I've ever wanted, to be loved.

I do not care anymore

Relationship. If all you want is sex once, you may as well get a hooker.

Now, if we're talking multiple ONS with hot women, then that of course.

Framecel222 said:

Also lol. 

But to answer your original question, long lasting relationship for sure

I just want love. Real love. The sex is only a side dish to me.

Long lasting relationship thanks

cucktears would never post this on reddit :)

Probably the LTR. 
I think having hot sex etc. just ONCE and then never again ... I think after it I would probably feel WORSE. I don't think that "at least I had it once" would calm your mind, I think the opposite would happen and you would be totally destroyed after it, knowing that it was just this one time and never again. A stable relationship is more important, imho, and looks are even that important for me anyway. Average and healthy would actually be enough, I guess.

Since I am aware of femoids' nature I will take the 9/10.

I'd pick the relationship with the below average woman.  Here's how I imagine it going down:

>Get into relationship with a 2/10 woman my age
>post success story on incels.is
>everyone calls me a fakecel and tells me to fuck off
>"Well at least I still have my gf"
>Relationship is great for the first week
>She meets an 18 year old pretty boy with looks reminiscent of prime Chico Lachowski
>"He's just a friend!!! God! you're such a fucking paranoid asshole!!!"
>Come home from second job early and he's in my apartment in my bed with her, frantically putting on his shirt
>Become enraged, beat the shit out of him
>He calls the cops
>I get arrested
>Since I have no criminal record as an adult, they offer a plea bargain of 6 months
>I take the plea bargain
>Do my time, get out
>First thing I do is post my story on incels.is
>"Oh look, it's fakecel ryo!"  
>"we knew you were a chad all along!!! guys over 6 foot can't be incel!"
>zyrros posts a selfie in the thread with no context
>realize I have nothing left
>exit bag

Average girl. Putting that option makes it easier.

I think LTR > ONS.

There was this thread here up earlier this day about which race can easiest get sex. And I instinctively wrote white people, having some white middle-class normie with a normie gf in mind. But if it's really just sex, just the physical act ... in that regard, if you're like living in a heroin-ghetto or something with underaged teenage pregnancy and everything, well someone's gotta make them pregnant! But it's not just about the sex but about a stable life with a stable relationship.

Incel is probably just too narrow a term. "Robot" was a very vague term that doesn't mean shit anymore, but at least it was broad enough to not get into these shitty debates about how some destroyed dude with a destroyed life is just a normie because 15 years ago, when the twin towers came down, some roastie kissed him because she believed the end of the world would come now, if you know what I mean.