Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot girls who aren't bitches or cunts and seem nice

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Of course, all women are cunts and none of them is really nice and decent.

But, hot women in particular are nasty and cunty and generally impossible to be around without wanting to punch them in the face.

However, every once in a while, you meet these hot women who actually seem nice, and it's a pleasure to even make small talk with them. You know what I think about that? It's fucking unfair. I'll never get to be with them, and them being nice to me only leads to me fantasizing about them for weeks and telling myself repeatedly that it's never going to happen. Damn, life's unfair.

I've never come across such a foid in my life.

They have all been rude as hell to me.

However, every once in a while, you meet these hot women who actually seem nice, and it's a pleasure to even make small talk with them.
If you talk with females outside your family you are a fakecel
I've never come across such a foid in my life.

They have all been rude as hell to me.
same only girls were nice when they needed something like money but even than some were rude.

If you talk with females outside your family you are a fakecel

same only girls were nice when they needed something like money but even than some were rude.
It's work, man. You have to talk to people when you work. Can't NEET in my country, you either get sent to the military or you get to be a homeless bum, no welfare.

It's work, man. You have to talk to people when you work. Can't NEET in my country, you either get sent to the military or you get to be a homeless bum, no welfare.
whats ur country

They usually pretend so for popularity, but they look down on people, at least they give away that feeling