Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hot Foid who lives near me has a boyfriend

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
There's a Foid who lives near me about 5 houses down she`s pretty hot but most importantly my retard coping brain thought she was nice until about a week ago when i was walking my dog she was on the other side of the street and i said "Hi" and she didn't even bat an eye i know she heard me too but didn't say a word back and i felt like fucking shit realising she just another mean cunt like the rest of them,but anyway earlier today i saw her walking holding hands with some fucking mogger not really a Chad but atleast Chadlite in looks and of course about 6`0. The sight of that just ruined my fucking day :reeeeee: seeing couples is seriously ruining me i deserve a GF with all of the suffering i've endured it`s the least i deserve. Fuck this shit mang:cryfeels:

Theyre all taken and if theyre not they can get a chad by snapping their fingers.

How completely unexpected!
IMG 5529

IMG 5350

There's a Foid who lives near me about 5 houses down she`s pretty hot but most importantly my retard coping brain thought she was nice until about a week ago when i was walking my dog she was on the other side of the street and i said "Hi" and she didn't even bat an eye i know she heard me too but didn't say a word back and i felt like fucking shit realising she just another mean cunt like the rest of them,but anyway earlier today i saw her walking holding hands with some fucking mogger not really a Chad but atleast Chadlite in looks and of course about 6`0. The sight of that just ruined my fucking day :reeeeee: seeing couples is seriously ruining me i deserve a GF with all of the suffering i've endured it`s the least i deserve. Fuck this shit mang:cryfeels:
Time for kicking her door in and rapemaxxing.

RAPE THAT FICKING CUNT CHLORFORM HER OR DRUG HER DRINK (in mein kraft)

total sex haver extermination

All women have a bf or multiple unless they choose not to for whatever reason.