Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hot black girl said i look like sully from monsters inc.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
latest

I got compared to a literal monster.
Hot black girl with big tits and a fat ass (and not one of those fat hippos) said I looked like sully from monsters inc while I was sitting with my Chad lite friend and he was talking to this girl and her friend, when she said this.
It wasn't in a rude way more like an observational tone.

remember to run ugly monster/orc/creature game in addition to JBW

how the fuck does that even make sense?

A gentle giant? You have no chance then. She must think you have no sexual desires. Eunuch zoned

Sully doesnt even look that bad unless shes talking about your size

exactly Sully was a fucking chad in college (if you watch the movie), so maybe it was a compliment in disguise lol

A gentle giant? You have no chance then. She must think you have no sexual desires. Eunuch zoned
No she meant I look like him, I'm not known to be a gentle giant considering I say some fucked up jokes.

Lol sully looks ugly considering human beuty standards, and I don't think it's my size considering I'm not fat and I'm about the same size as her.

should have compared her to something

should have compared her to something
Didn't want to start an insult match with a black girl, especially considering I have so many things to be made fun of about me.

Sully isn't ugly though, he's got ogre status.

Didn't want to start an insult match with a black girl, especially considering I have so many things to be made fun of about me.
This. If you insult a black girl she will literally point out everything wrong with you & bring out your worst insecurities

It's a sign that it's over

At least it's better than being compared to Mike Wazowski, the low T manlet. Sully is a tall high T ogre.

I find that monster very cute sygagsauhsauhsauhsua7gsgy7s FAKECEL OUT RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want a hot black girl with big tits and a nice ass. But I'm too ugly. I'd marry her.

hot black girl sounds like an oxymoron

will literally insult your looks in a non-ball busting manner.

DO NOT TOUCH THAT BEEHIVE LOL
I would rather jump off of a balcony than get in a verbal fight with a black girl.

I would rather jump off of a balcony than get in a verbal fight with a black girl.
Exactly I have seen enough freakouts and roasting by black girls to know that anything I said would be brought back at me 100 times stronger.

I'd start planning my sui if I heard that tbh. No hope

Exactly I have seen enough freakouts and roasting by black girls to know that anything I said would be brought back at me 100 times stronger.
Giga kek, exactly. Besides, black girls are nicer than other girls are, so I am sure she didn't meant it maliciously.

you should have hit on her