Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hospital security guard arrested for having sex with a corpse

Government assigned corpses when?

Is this the line for the cold Stacy?

That's kinda fucked up ngl

If the body's fresh....

It really never began, he had to run corpse game so he can get his dick wet JFL at life

Person of color probably.

he is actually a person of color and his victim is also a person of color. both are black

this is his mugshot

Attachments

• cameron wright.jpg
    cameron wright.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 45
Good for him, corpse must had been a stacie

Attachments

• 09FB3D32-6FB4-4C89-A5BD-E6106C9CB0A6.jpeg
    09FB3D32-6FB4-4C89-A5BD-E6106C9CB0A6.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Its dead...it doesnt care :feelstrash:

I wanna necropost this because many cool users I’ve met weren’t here then. And this thread didn’t get many replies

@JosefMengelecel @Personalityinkwell

What the fuck is wrong with the authorites? Are they on crack? It’s literally a fucking corpse. It isn’t even conscious so he should be able to do whatever he wants with it. I can’t believe that the authorities are so cucked that they now care about dead foids bodies

What the fuck is wrong with the authorites? Are they on crack? It’s literally a fucking corpse. It isn’t even conscious so he should be able to do whatever he wants with it. I can’t believe that the authorities are so cucked that they now care about dead foids bodies
If a tyrone did it he’d get away with it

sometimes a man has to crack open a cold one

Government assigned corpses when?
They should turn braindead people into sexslaves. Maybe they can even transplant them simple artificial brains in the future

Faggot OP is an undercover IT infiltrator who likes to necro old threads about Pedophilia and Necrophilia so that his butt buddies on IT subreddit screencaps these disgusting threads and shit on us incels.

I urge Moderators to look into this matter seriously. Enough is Enough.

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out @SergeantIncel @FrailPaleStaleMale @based_meme @Dregster666 @WØLF

Faggot OP is an undercover IT infiltrator who likes to necro old threads about Pedophilia and Necrophilia so that his butt buddies on IT subreddit screencaps these disgusting threads and shit on us incels.

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out @SergeantIncel @FrailPaleStaleMale @based_meme @Dregster666 @WØLF
You know, I wish I could post what I want here without being accused of LARPing every 5 seconds. Pretty much 60% of threads here have a potential of going on IT. And also, some threads I necropost are barely bait. All I did was share a news article, I didn’t condone necrophilia. People who accuse others of LARPing constantly are probably LARPers themselves

You know, I wish I could post what I want here without being accused of LARPing every 5 seconds. Pretty much 60% of threads here have a potential of going on IT. And also, some threads I necropost are barely bait. All I did was share a news article, I didn’t condone necrophilia. People who accuse others of LARPing constantly are probably LARPers themselves
:soy:

God IQ post

I've been saying this for far too long.

This idiot needs to get permed already, im sick of all this necro/pedo shit constantly being brought up when those aren't even are main issues.
Only cowards only respond with simply that

this is fantastic, i know someone who works as a security guard on nights i legit sent him link and lollllled
sometimes a man has to crack open a cold one
thats funny lol legit based joke

God IQ post

I've been saying this for far too long.

This idiot needs to get permed already, im sick of all this necro/pedo shit constantly being brought up when those aren't even are main issues.

If you don’t like my threads don’t go to them. I can post what I want.

If you don’t like my threads don’t go to them. I can post what I want.
I already don't retard

I got tagged to confirm the shitness of your thread

Volcel if you're a security guard at a hospital and won't fuck a freshly dead stacy.

Volcel if you're a security guard at a hospital and won't fuck a freshly dead stacy.
But the dead cannot consent you inkwell :soy:

Who cares about what redditors think. They're almost the lowest inhabitants of the internet, next to kpop avis on twitter

Who cares about what redditors think. They're almost the lowest inhabitants of the internet, next to kpop avis on twitter
most redditors are incels in denial

A bunch of roasties did it in the past.
They're always first at everything.

Ngl i once saw a coworker having a heart attack and another coworker go imto an overdose and both times the only thing i thought was, “FUCK! Why am i not alone with them at this moment? Yea ill call 911 but i know it takes them 5 minutes to get here so that is 5 minutes i can finally touch boobs and see a vagina!”

the heart attack victim would have Been hard to grope because she was looking at all of us for help but the OD girl was legit dying sitting down in her chair and looked a bit peaceful. She was in a dress as well. Easy access. Lots of cleavage was shown and her dress was long but i feel i could ave hiked it up to slip her panties to the side and nobody would be none the wiser.
(and before ANY OF YOU NORMIE FUCKS SCREENSHOT ME i was witnessing a traumatic event and literally froze up seeing the heartattack. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS DURING A TRAUMATIC EVENT BECAUSE MY BODY IS GRIEVING AND TRYING TO PROCESS)

oh and ngl if i lived during a bad tornado id go looking around for female bodies and ngl if i lived in california id find me a nice young female that was misplaced. Cant get dna evidence off a burnt corpse...

If I tried the corpse would probably reject me. :feelscry: