Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Horsepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dj3qsv/of_course_its_her_fault/

A neighbor's untrained, unhandled stallion pony jumped several fences to get onto my friend's property. When my friend called her neighbor out, the neighbor blamed my friend's miniature pony mare.

According to the crazy neighbor it was Sparkles's fault because she was eating grass too close to the fence line and "teasing" the stallion.

I know it's just ponies, but it's such a metaphor for rape culture. Let's blame the female for checks notes existing too close to a male. Of course it's Sparkles's fault! How dare she eat the tasty grass near the fence?!

Jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Horsehoe sexually teasing ponycel and getting him into trouble for following his natural instincts, classic :society:

1.1k purple haired landwhales and soy chugger whiteknights upvoted that garbage...

This is such an absurd fucking post. Referring to both the Reddit post and the post I'm currently replying to.

I know it's just ponies, but it's such a metaphor for rape culture. Let's blame the female for checks notes existing too close to a male.
*Anything happens*
Females: RAAAPE!!!

@Sheogorath Can any parallels be made from this story to MLP? I haven't watched that show in a while.

There is a 2 gbof horsesex videotorrent on piratebay. About 20 clips of whores sucking and fucking horsedick and drinking gallons of horsesperm. Toilets will do anything for money.

There is a 2 gbof horsesex videotorrent on piratebay. About 20 clips of whores sucking and fucking horsedick and drinking gallons of horsesperm. Toilets will do anything for money.
They'll do anything for free for the right people (and animal)

She never mentions that the stallion raped the pony though? For all you know it could've been consensual.

@Sheogorath Can any parallels be made from this story to MLP? I haven't watched that show in a while.
not only are you banned again but your discord is gone? did you go ER or something?