Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Horsefacecels roll call.

I will trade you horseface for intact hairline.

Last edited:
All opposed say

NEIGH!

Roastie trait.
Excuse me you green eyed lanky piece of jerky shit. I'll have you know my expertise in felinecelness is that of great importantance either we can work together to destroy the foids or I'll physically take what's left your testicles and crush them right in front of your eyes, one by one and show you who's truly the roastie trait here. That or we could simply exchange blunts:smonk:

Excuse me you green eyed lanky piece of jerky shit. I'll have you know my expertise in felinecelness is that of great importantance either we can work together to destroy the foids or I'll physically take what's left your testicles and crush them right in front of your eyes, one by one and show you who's truly the roastie trait here. That or we could simply exchange blunts:smonk:
I prefer we drink some wine laced with cyanide.

mogs me, women will prefer to have sex with you if you have traits comparable to horses because it stirs her primitive desire :feelsbadman:

mogs me, women will prefer to have sex with you if you have traits comparable to horses because it stirs her primitive desire :feelsbadman:
Copium overdose. Long mid face is a death sentence.
@Wizard32 youre always watching the weirdest stuff. Never change :feelsaww:

the longer your midface the longer your iq

Copium overdose. Long mid face is a death sentence.
@Wizard32 youre always watching the weirdest stuff. Never change :feelsaww:
:dab::feelsautistic:
the longer your midface the longer your iq
3B1F896B FB03 4E76 B467 7D55C67E4A47